A standard rate is typically your average nightly rate. It displays if and when there are no seasonal rates in place to be shown to travelers. Without a standard rate the home is determined to be available at a rate of $0, therefore will not show up when you or a guest conduct a search.
Editing a Standard Rate:
- Once logged in, Click ‘Edit’ on the right-hand side of your property.
- Select ‘Rates’ under the drop-down menu. You see the area below.
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required and at minimum one of the four rate fields must be filled out or it will be considered incomplete.
To save this Standard Rate, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit ‘SAVE’ or your standard rate will not save properly.
What Dictates Your Average Nightly Rate?
Tripz.com understands providing accurate rate inform is vital. When deciding on your property rates keep in mind our system, like many others, will divide any rate entered by the average days in the category filled. Specifically the ‘Weekly Rate’ and/or ‘Monthly Rate’. These two rates can determine what is shown as your ‘Avg. per night’ to viewers.
Example: The Week Day and Weekend Rates are still provided under your Rates section as seen below. However, due to the ‘Weekly Rate’ being $2275 that amount is divided by 7 days therefore promotes the average of $325.
- This also applies when submitting seasonal rates.
- You do not need to add the dollar sign ($) prior the amount.
- Do not enter a decimal point followed by any zeros (.00) after the rate it entered
For Further Rate Information Please Visit: