Perfect location on Eastside Park Place for walking to downtown and Racetracks, 5-10 mins in either direction. 1 block to historic Congress Park, great for evening walks and to get to dinner and bars in town, no cars necessary.
Luxurious updated Gothic Revival, hardwood floors, central air, private hot tub. Large lawn with mature oak trees and perennial gardens all around. 2 private outside decks equipped for barbecuing, hot tubbing, and relaxing. Plenty of safe off-street parking.
Custom built kitchen reflecting heritage of the home with all modern amenities; quartz counters, dishwasher, large eat-in dining table, plenty of storage. Large butler's pantry perfect for entertaining. Custom office space with broadband connection and wi-fi. Large formal dining room with settings for 12. TVs in all bedrooms.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
The split bedroom layout maximizes privacy for all of our guests, and provides a bathroom for each. Each bedroom accommodates two people comfortably, and all are decorated with an eclectic mix of artwork from our travels. All 3 bathrooms are newly appointed with stone, glass, tiles and high-end fixtures.
- The master suite (the Blue Room) has an en suite bathroom which includes a built-in fireplace and a jacuzzi tub.
- The second bedroom (the Red Room) has a private bath and queen size bed, all in a distinctive classic design.
- The third bedroom (the Brown Room) has a full bed and large desk and utilizes the shared full bath. This room doubles as an in-home office with a wall of bookshelves and lighted art displays. There is direct access to a wonderful private garden and patio with hot the tub.
Designed with comfort, relaxation, and entertainment in mind. The living room includes all of the following modern entertainment services:
- 55" plasma TV
- Surround sound stereo system
- Wifi for entire house
- Wrap-around leather sofa seating 4-5
- Leather recliner chair
- 2 comfortably upholstered single chairs
- Eclectic mix of paintings and sculptures
- Brazilian cherry flooring with area shag rug
Kitchen & Butler's Pantry:
The kitchen has been fully updated and functions equally well for parties as for everyday cooking and dining. The Butler's pantry is fully equipped for parties and is a popular mixing and conversation area.
- All new cabinets in a classic style
- Quartz countertops
- Brazilian cherry flooring
- Eat-in table seating 8
- Steel appliances
- Coat & boot closet
For more formal entertaining the dining room contains:
- 2 beautiful crystal chandeliers
- Antique walnut table with multiple leaves seating up to 12 comfortably
- Brazilian cherry flooring with area rug
This 3/4 acre lot features a dozen full grown oak trees and full lawn with a privacy Privet hedge surround. Mature perennial gardens surround the house and flower at various times throughout the season. Fencing between the neighboring yards provides full privacy for our home.
The front patio includes:
- Cushioned seating for up to 12
- Glass-top table seats up to 8
- 3-burner barbecue with searing feature
- Outside heater lamp
The back patio features:
- Year round hot-tub set in Mahogany deck
- Old stone sitting patio with bench and chairs
- Private lawn and garden
- Privacy fencing
Saratoga and the surrounding area:
You will find all services in town including many restaurants and bars, shopping, museums, library, coffee shops. Nearby Saratoga State Park has championship and executive golfing, the wonderful Victoria swimming pool in the park was completely restored several years ago, has a restaurant and bar, and is a great place to spend an afternoon. The Roosevelt Spa, SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center), and The Little Theatre are all convenient for evening entertainment.
Skidmore College and Empire State College bring plenty of vibrancy to the town, including many special musical events and art shows open to the public.
Nearby is outlet shopping in Manchester, Vt (1 hr), and hiking in the Adirondack high peaks region (2.5 hrs). Saratoga is less than an hour north of Albany, NY, with many cultural and entertainment events throughout the year.
Centrally located 1-1.5 hrs drive to skiing at Gore, Stratton, Bromley, West, and Willard Mountains. 30 mins to Lake George.
I like to talk personally before renting so please call me at the phone number on this listing before making any payments. Thank you very much. Please note, we only do weekly or longer rentals during the Track season.
Local thoroughbred and harness racetracks and casino in town along with a beautiful State Park w/swimming, tennis, golf and renowned performing arts center (SPAC). Two hour drive to the High Peaks region in the Adirondacks and 1 hour drive to outlet shopping in Manchester, Vt., 45 mins to Albany Capital area theatre and music venues.
Great walking in Saratoga Spa State Park or 1 block away in historic Congress Park. Weekly music and Shakespeare theatre during track season. Many options for gyms or outdoor activities. 3 miles to Saratoga Lake for swimming, boating, and waterskiing. Big box store shopping 5 mins drive to next exit on highway.
Many good restaurants and bars in town, many with music on weekends. Cuisines range from American and Italian to Thai, Indian, Chinese, Sushi, etc. There are over 50 restaurants in town and as many in the surrounding area within 10 miles.