WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
This superb home on Big Wood Lake in the North Woods offers an outdoor experience while still being within walking distance of restaurants, bars, and much more. With kayaks, a game room, nearby trails, and close proximity to Quebec City, you’ll never be at a loss for things to do when staying at this cabin.
Enjoy the 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, and a spacious great room. You’ll have plenty of room to sprawl out with your family and friends and savor your vacation. In the summer, take the kayaks out on the water for some exercise and a pleasant view of the surroundings. In the winter, you can literally ice fish just off the porch and then retreat to the home as if it were your own cozy fishing shack. Treat yourself to a freshly cooked dinner using the grill on the wrap around porch and don’t miss the dramatic sunsets over the mountains. If it’s too cold for you outside, you can curl up next to the wood stove, watch cable TV, or enjoy the full basement which offers a game room with a tournament slate pool table, darts, and a treadmill.
Jackman, Maine is a great location, only 14 miles from the Canadian border. For a change of pace and culture take a quick day trip to Quebec City or Saint George. You could also stay in town and enjoy the seasonal foliage tours or one of the many outdoor activities prevalent in the area including mountain biking, cross country skiing, and hunting. While in town, be sure to check out the North Woods. Miles of the extensive trail system are just steps away and Moosehead Lake is just a 45 minutes from the home. Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy the pleasant and peaceful surroundings in this spacious, comfy cabin!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include kayaks, grill, cable TV, game room with slate pool table, darts, and a treadmill, and much more
- Great location right on a North Woods lake and within walking distance of nearby trails and restaurants!
- Wi-fi available!
- Whitewater rafting on the Kennebec is about 30 minutes away!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 3 Twin-sized Bunk Beds (6 Beds Total)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Maid service may be arranged for extended stays
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.