NEXT TO BIGWOOD RIVER, RIVER RUN and BIKE PATH - 2+ bedrooms 2 baths. 1250 square feet. Sleeps 5 - 200 feet from the Sun Valley gondola.
GORGEOUS MAKEOVER ! R E L A X in this two-level condo next to River Run Ski Lodge. With neutral colors throughout you will enjoy this totally remodeled condo with granite kitchen, and baths, carpets, vaulted ceilings and a new gas burning fireplace. This condo is exquisite, spacious, cozy, and warm. The living room has two sliding glass doors that lead to a large deck to relax, with a gas BBQ.
Location: This property is ideal for sports enthusiasts and families who love snow skiing, biking, hiking, swimming and fishing OR for guests who want to walk to town and shop and indulge in our finest restaurants. Ketchum city center is just a few blocks away - exquisite clothiers, five-star restaurants, and a great night life await you.
Skiers: Ski to River Run chairlift or walk a few hundred feet to enjoy a great hike up Bald Mountain. Right next to Sun Valley's 48-mile groomed bike path.
* Main floor master bedroom with KING size bed w/attached full bath and granite counter top, Jacuzzi bath with travertine walls and floor. Large and gorgeous!
* Upper bedroom consists of a queen size and a separate twin bed. Great for two couples or a family. 3/4 bath has full glassed large shower, new sink & fixtures with travertine floor and tile. A big plus is the new Maytag high efficiency stacked washer & dryer. Detergent included.
* Loft features two bean bag chairs along with a 27' TV with VCR & DVD. Great space for kids or adults to get some quiet time.
* Fully equipped kitchen offers alder wood and glass door cabinets, mood lighting, and is open to the living room. The kitchen has travertine flooring and the living room has Berber carpeting.
* Living room with feather sofa, 2 chairs, gas cozy fireplace, 40' flat screen TV with DVD; 2 sliding glass doors that lead to the BBQ/viewing deck. Relax, eat and sip.
* Outside storage is adjacent to front door for skis, fishing gear, etc.
* Summer swimming in quiet secluded pool and fall/winter/spring enjoy the common Jacuzzi nearby.
About The Area
Sun Valley is an awesome place to vacation. People come here to ski but the best kept secret is the summer. Beautiful warm days, cool nights and light until 10pm. Great hiking, biking, golfing, fishing.... If you are an outdoor enthusiast, you will love the area.
No pets. Be considerate to neighbors.
All ages welcome but since the condo is on the second story, stairs are required.