WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
** The entire house is a 5 bedroom/4 bath house**
- 5 bedroom house (4 Kings, 1 Queen, 1 Twin XL, 1 futon) 4 bath house that sleeps up to 8 downstairs, and 4 upstairs.
** Pricing is set for up to 8 people for standard/off-season pricing. To have 5 bedrooms, you must enter that you have 12 guests and pay for having the upstairs space. The downstairs main house has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The upstairs has 1 bedroom 1 bath and sleeps 4. **
- Walking distance to Bryant Denny Stadium!
- All showers are walk-in showers. 2 downstairs have benches in them.
- There is a washer/dryer in the downstairs of Uptown. There is also a full kitchen with cooking utensils.
- There is a gas grill available for your use, as well as a covered patio with seating and tables.
- Wifi included and full cable package with all sports channels!
1. Check-in time is after 4pm CST, and check-out time is by 11am CST.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING UNIT - Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the premises.
3. Pets are permitted with prior permission.
4. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. Damage/Reservation Deposit - A damage/reservation deposit is required. There will be a $300-$500 damage deposit hold placed on your credit card approximately 48 hours prior to your arrival. It will be released within 48 hours after you have departed, and the property has been inspected. The recovery of damages, if necessary, will not be limited to the amount of the damage deposit.
a. No damage is done to the inside unit, its contents, the surrounding exterior property or its contents, or the surrounding property/contents of any other properties within the neighborhood or surrounding area of this rental property.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or services rendered during stay.
c. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in the dumpster.
d. All keys to the unit are left on the kitchen counter, and the unit is locked.
e. No linens are lost or damaged. Wet towels are left hanging on hooks.
f. No early check-in or late check-out unless approved by the owners.
g. No loud or drunken behavior occurs anywhere on the property/premises (Quiet Time is observed from 10pm to 8am outdoors, 11pm to 8am indoors).
h. Tobacco products may only be used outside, and all evidence must be removed.
i. All additional rules listed in the Guest Handbook were followed.
j. The renter is not evicted by the owner or representative of the owner, or the local law enforcement.
k. No visitors have been allowed onto the property without written permission from management - NO PARTIES OR GATHERINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
l. No rental equipment, or personal equipment (tents, chairs, tables, grills, smokers, etc.) have been brought onto the property without written permission from management.
m. If you have exceeded the maximum number of people allowed at your reserved house, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION & payment of the required extra person fee, you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit.
n. No complaints from any neighbors have been lodged against you. Owners and/or management are allowed to access reserved property without prior notice, if problems are suspected.
o. Extra bedding has not been brought into the house without written permission of management. p. No additional pallets, cots, airbeds, or any other bedding are allowed at a reserved house without prior permission. Prior permission must be granted or you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit.
p. No additional pallets, cots, airbeds, or any other bedding are allowed at a reserved house without prior permission. Prior permission must be granted or you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit.
q. No furniture (inside or outside) has been moved without written permission of management.
r. Only two cars are allowed to park at your reserved house. If you need to park additional cars, prior permission must be granted or you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit.
s. No RVs, boats, or trailers are allowed at a reserved house without prior permission. Prior permission must be granted or you will be subject to losing your entire damage deposit.
t. Grill Usage: Move grill to an open area to prevent a fire!
IF USING CHARCOAL: Once coals have cooled off, dispose of them into the ash can that has been provided. Be sure to close the charcoal storage lid completely. Return the grill to this location, along with all of the supplies.
FOR GAS/CHARCOAL GRILLING: Once the grill has cooled, clean the inside and outside of the grill with paper towels and water. If any damages are incurred as a result of grilling, there will be a deduction from the damage deposit hold.
6. PAYMENT - Your deposit has already been received. The BALANCE OF THE RENT is due ninety (90) days prior to your arrival date. Key instructions and directions to The Uptown Bama House will then be sent.
7. CANCELLATIONS - A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty (other than a $50 processing fee). Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than ninety (90) days of the arrival date, will forfeit the full advance payment unless the owner is able to rebook the property. An early departure after arrival does not warrant ANY refund of any portion of the rent. If the final payment is not received by the due date, then the reservation is cancelled without a refund of the deposit.
8. HOUSEKEEPING FEES - This extra fee includes a one-time linen and towel setup. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, but is available at an additional rate (request this information directly from owners).
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advanced payment, deposit, and/or rental payment, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11. Hold Harmless Clause -
This agreement is made upon the express condition that Jake Woodham, Kristina Woodham, Bama Bed and Breakfast LLC, Roberts Properties LLC, Bama B&B Rentals LLC, Marc & Kim Roberts, Windswept Neighborhood Association, its agents and employees, Tuscaloosa city, its officers and employees, shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or property of the Permittee, its agents or employees, or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon said premises, neighborhood, lake, or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any occupancy or use of said premises or any activity carried on by the Permittee in connection herewith, and the Permittee hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless Jake Woodham, Kristina Woodham, Bama Bed and Breakfast LLC, Roberts Properties LLC, Bama B&B Rentals LLC, Marc & Kim Roberts, Windswept Neighborhood Association, its agents and employees, Tuscaloosa city, its officers and employees, from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries, deaths, liabilities, claims, suits or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.