A newly renovated 4 bedroom house with parking in the center of Tokyo. It has living room ,kitchen separately bathroom and two toilets. This property is easily accessible to JR Yamanote-line and almost fun areas.
From the house only one stop to Ikebukuro station which is one of Tokyo's multiple city centers, found around the northwestern corner of the Yamanote loop line. At the district's center stands Ikebukuro Station, a busy commuter hub traversed by three subway and multiple urban and suburban train lines. The station handles over a million passengers per day, making it the one of the busiest railway station.
4 Sta and 3 lines are available
5 min on foot to Kitaikebukuro Sta. or Shimoitabashi sta. of Toubutoujousen line.
9 min on foot to Itabashi sta. of Saikyō line
12min on foot to Shinitabashi Sta.of Tokyo metro Mita-line
2min by train to Ikebukuro Sta.
9 min by train to Shinjuku Sta.
14 min by train to Shibuya Sta
Within 30 min by train to Harajuku Sta. ,Ginza Sta., Tsukiji Sta., Tokyo Sta., Akihabara Sta.etc.
The house has fully equipped kitchen with gas cook tops, There are fridge, microwave, dining table, chairs, closets,air-conditioner, fridge, TV (32''), washer machine, fresh sheets, bath towels, shampoo, body soap, iron and other cooking amenities are provided.
★☆ SECURITY ☆★
The house has been completely renovated and is in a reinforced building, safe from earthquakes. There is also a video doorphone system. Japan is extremely safe, so I can nearly guarantee you will experience no problems with safety.
★☆ CHECK-IN&CHECK-OUT ☆★
Early check-in / Late check-out may be available. If you want to guarantee check-in extremely early like 7-9am or check-out at 8-10pm because of your flight time, etc..... please feel free to book an extra night to make sure it is possible.
Check in time ：after 3pm
Check out time ：before 10am
Self check-in is available for 24h.
More info provided in your ITINERARY after booking.
★Anyway I'll be happy to help you if you have any problem during your stay in Tokyo.
I hope to see you soon!
About The Area
You can go anywhere in town easily from Ikeburo. Many tourist attractions, such as Disneyland Tokyo tower, National Gallery.
The house in a very convenient and quiet safe residential area of Tokyo. It makes you easily experience the prosperous city at day time however the noise and bustle of life in the city does not bother you at night.
Kita Ikebukuro station only one stop from Ikebukuro where has the most convenient shopping food and sightseeing resources.
Itabashi station is an interesting place also. It has Italy Fance Chinese Korea and Japanese restaurantseven including a small ramen street.
If you like walking, 20min on foot to Ikebukuro or Ozuka station.
1. The apartment is private for you and will be all yours during your stay so please take good care of it.
2. Please be QUIET and discreet. It is very important to respect your neighbors in Tokyo as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. The neighbors will call the police if you are loud. Partying will result in an immediate eviction with NO refund. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. Turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there. Please be respectful of the environment and our costs. This allows us to give you a better nightly price.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter. For your privacy, there is NO cleaning during your stay so please be clean and tidy.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. There is a $150 or 15,000 yen FINE for SMOKING in the house for costs associated with making the apartment smoke-free for the next guests. Smoking outside on the balcony is fine with the door closed and being quiet. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly wherever you smoke. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place and enter with my instructions. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the ITINERARY in your confirmation. You have access to this as soon as you confirm booking with payment.
7. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read the listing description carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
8. YOU MUST separate the trash in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo. Do NOT take the trash out unless you are sure it is separated correctly. Message me if you have questions.
9. There is a speed limit of data transfer capacity on "Pocket-WiFi" . “Basic” surfing, that is, visiting Web sites and sending or receiving e-mail (without attachments), does not involve the transfer of large amounts of data.
These RULES are for your safety and information. We are here to make sure your stay will be smooth, stress free, and memorable... in a GOOD way!
The house is 3 floors with 3 modern style and 1 Japanese style bedrooms, 1 living room, balconies, 1 bathroom (Bathtub&shower,) 2 rest rooms ,a powder room and plenty of storage spaces.
The house best suited for 4 -8 adults. 12 people maximum. It has 1 full-size bed(W=1.4m) in each modern style bedroom, a full-size sofa bed (W=1.4m)in living room. One three-quarter bed (W=1.2m) in Japanese style bedroom.It is good for a few couples /families / 4-12 friends or co-works and so on.
---3 double bed (140cm x 200 cm)
---1 three-quarter bed (120cm x 200 cm)
---1 double size sofa bed (140cm x 200 cm)
---1-2 single futons as needed(120cm x 200 cm)
---7 beds maximum!!
---2-5 people with plenty of space.
---6-9 people is still comfortable.
---10-12 people would be tight.