WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Villa Rom Trai
Villa Rom Trai is an Asian influenced contemporary holiday home with a striking design that cascades down a gentle hillside to the water's edge, carving out multiple levels of comfortable living spaces and intimate gathering areas, ideal for families and friends. The villa’s warm, understated interior decor takes a backseat to the generous views across Naka Lay Bay and out over the Andaman Sea.
The entry staircase descends from the foyer into one corner of the lounge, which opens out and connects to the main communal living spaces. Alternatively, guests can take an internal lift, which connects three of the main levels. Panels in the glass facade slide open onto the wrap-around pool deck, which is furnished with cushioned loungers and al fresco dining coves.
Back inside the villa, a spacious dining area sits under an airy double-height atrium, with a breakfast counter for casual snacks and an enclosed fully fitted kitchen hidden off to one side. Colorful abstract paintings adorn the walls, while dark wood floors and richly toned furnishings bring a sense of sophisticated tropical luxury to the rooms. Tucked away at the far end of the villa, a welcoming, carpeted library room offers a quiet, relaxed space to catch up on some holiday reading.
Four generously appointed bedrooms all come furnished with king-sized beds. Two of the larger bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and sprawling private terraces, an ideal spot from which to ponder nature's wonders. The remaining two bedrooms are connecting, making the villa an ideal choice for parents that want to keep an eye and ear out for the younger members of the group at night.
An additional two levels of communal space provide guests at Villa Rom Trai with yet more places to mingle and enjoy the private facilities. The villa’s expansive, lawned terrace is ideal for sunset family gatherings or an outdoor game with the kids; while the second swimming pool measures 20 meters and is therefore well suited to swimming laps. Nearby, a steam room and separate sauna offer guests the chance to relax, cleanse and refocus after a day of leisurely pursuits.
Villa Rom Trai is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration
* Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration
We offer reduced occupancy rates depending on number of bedrooms, please ask when you enquire.
Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
2. A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
3. Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored f & b items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
4. While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
5. Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
6. Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
7. All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 20% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
8. Fiber optic wireless Internet access is complimentary.
9. Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
10. Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of $1,500 is also due
On occasion, for short duration bookings, the $1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Once received, all monies except the security deposit are non-refundable. In case of cancellation, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of all monies paid.
Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.