WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Designed to offer pockets of serenity within a peaceful sanctuary, Villa Hale Malia is the ideal tropical hideaway for a wellness retreat. A private infinity pool, separate steam and sauna rooms, and a meditation corner provide a holistic approach to general wellbeing. The outdoor covered sala can be transformed into a sea view yoga pavilion, or for a more sundabbled experience, guests can stretch out in the oceanfront garden.
Taking advantage of its romantic oceanfront locale, Villa Hale Malia offers lovebirds a choice of settings to share a few memorable moments. Cocktail sundowners can easily become a daily ritual on the oceanfront sala, while a built-in barbecue on the pool deck and a spacious TV room offer a change of pace from day to night. When private moments call, guests can retreat into their own personal sanctuaries where secluded terraces and outdoor bathtubs offer absolute indulgence.
The tranquil ambience at Villa Hale Malia makes it an ideal choice for a corporate retreat. Void of outside distractions, a group of executives can draw on individual creativity and group synergy to brainstorm and strategise. Quiet coves, including a study room and outdoor pavilion, encourage the thought process, while communal dining and living spaces spur team building. A pool, sauna and steam rooms offer opportunities to re-focus the mind.
VILLA HALE MALIA – Sanctuary of the Senses
Villa Hale Malia is a refined holiday retreat that makes full use of its magnificent oceanside location. With a contemporary approach to tropical minimalism, a prolific use of natural materials blurs the lines between in- and outdoor living, while spectacular views create a soothing, natural canvas on which to paint a perfect personalized holiday. Guests descend down a bold staircase into the main living room, an airy double-height atrium surrounded by clear glass panels that draw in the ocean panoramas and verdant vistas. On one side of the villa’s wrap-around terrace, a built-in barbecue holds center-court in the outdoor dining area. On the other side, an expansive sun deck frames the infinity pool and leads to an elevated outdoor pavilion, encouraging guests to pause and breathe in the calm surroundings. Contemporary furnishings are softened with an earth-toned color palette set against light wood floor panels, with select pieces of Asian decorative woodwork adding an organic touch to the interiors. A fully equipped open-plan kitchen extends into the generous dining area, the entire space made unique by a granite island breakfast counter. This area forms the villa's main indoor communal living area, enclosed in glass doors that fold open onto the generous poolside terrace. Wellness-oriented facilities provide guests with a range of enticing options to re-center the body and soul. Separate sauna and steam rooms offer moments of serene privacy; alternatively, the relaxation sala can be transformed into a yoga pavilion, perched majestically overlooking the ocean. Further additions such as a lower level meditation corner and oceanfront lawn provide a zenlike atmosphere to gently focus the mind. Intelligently thought out space allocations create versatile options for guests. Ensconced in tranquility, four seaview bedrooms in varying configurations come with added personal luxuries including private terraces and outdoor bathing options. Families or groups of friends can enjoy quality time together with a movie night in the TV room, by gathering on the pool deck for a sunset cocktails or comparing their favorite holiday reads in the plush study. Villa Hale Malia is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one butler. The Samsara Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration
* Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration
We offer reduced occupancy rates depending on number of bedrooms, please ask when you enquire.
Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
2. A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
3. Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival. The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored f & b items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
4. While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
5. Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
6. Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
7. All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 20% service charge. This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
8. Fiber optic wireless Internet access is complimentary.
9. Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
10. Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.
A deposit payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount, is required to confirm bookings.
A balance payment, equal to 50% of the gross rental amount is due 30 days prior to arrival or 60 days in case of peak season bookings.
Together with the balance payment, a refundable security deposit of $1,500 is also due
On occasion, for short duration bookings, the $1,500 figure may be lowered. Similarly, for longer stays, the security deposit may be increased.
Once received, all monies except the security deposit are non-refundable. In case of cancellation, the villa owner may, at his absolute discretion, decide on the status of all monies paid.
Historically, villa owners have in almost all cases issued a credit to be used by the guest or his designee for a stay of equal duration and season within one year from the original booking dates.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.