WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Our charming home in fabulous Upper Fremont is a Classic Craftsman w/ 3 BR and 2 BA, fully updated systems, original woodwork, great art & comfy beds. We have a light-filled cook's kitchen with big deck & BBQ. It is mere steps to markets, restaurants, cafes & the Woodland Park Zoo.This is a beautiful house in a great neighborhood in a wonderful city. Built in 1901, the Craftsman style home has 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, a living room, dining room, large cook's kitchen with an eating nook and a nice deck in a verdant backyard oasis with timber bamboo.
The house can accommodate 2 - 6 people. There is a charge of $35 per night for each person more than 4 guests.
If you are traveling with a larger group, there is a ground floor garden apartment also available.
The top floor of the main house has a generous Master Bedroom with 2 skylights, a queen-size bed with a memory foam mattress and a walk-in closet. The Second Bedroom has a comfortable full-size bed and another skylight. There is a full bath with shower upstairs. On the main floor there is a third bedroom with a very comfortable queen-sized bed. There is ample closet and dresser space for your things in all 3 bedrooms.
The main floor living areas are full of light, art and comfortable furniture. The house has warm honey-gold fir wood floors and updated furnishings. The Living Room has leather furniture and cable TV; the Dining Room has seating for 6-8 and an upright piano.There is a full bath with large claw-foot tub and shower. The Cook's Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need, including a lovely breakfast nook, filled with morning light. The deck is accessed through French doors off the kitchen and has a comfortable 'outdoor room' setting.
Other amenities include smart black dishes, bronze tableware and wine glasses. There is Wifi internet, 2 televisions with Basic cable, gas heat, gas cooktop, hair dryer, linens, coffee and tea. This is a 'no outside shoes' home and there is no-smoking inside. There is a washer - dryer in the basement.
This special home is located in the Upper Fremont neighborhood, where anything that you need is within 3 blocks. The Woodland Park Zoo is 6 blocks away and it is about a mile from Green Lake. The heart of the downtown Fremont neighborhood is 10 blocks down the hill.
Despite that fact that the home is on a quiet street, within 3 blocks there are:
- Paseo; widely known for amazing Caribbean food, including sandwiches that have been voted among the best in the country by several magazines (Don't let the long lines deter you ! )
- Ha! ; A delightful neighborhood bistro with full bar
- Rockfish; a new seafood place that has opened to rave reviews
- Uneeda Burger; Gourmet burgers and great fries, including hand-made veggie burgers
- Pecado Bueno; a lively Mexican place with an extensive menu, salsa bar and $3 Margaritas
- Via Tribunali; Authentic Neopolitan Pizza from a wood-fired oven and a great Happy Hour
- Restaurant Roux; a tasty Cajun joint, run by Matt Lewis, who has had a very successful mobile truck 'Where Y'At Matt?'
*3 coffee shops
- Vif; a new wine and coffee cafe with a very interesting menu and discriminating palette
- Lighthouse Roasters; all coffee roasted on premises; they have a very dedicated clientele who love their smoothly finished brews
- Cafe Vita; a classic Seattle coffee shop, part of a local chain, with great coffees and pastries
*A Grocery Store
The Marketime Grocery store is 2 blocks away and is packed with everything you need. They are open late with friendly, helpful staff, extensive wine and beer choices and a delicious deli.
*Other neighborhood amenities:
-a yoga studio, a hair salon, medical-dental offices, a naturopathic clinic, an eyeglass shop and an interesting bookstore - The Book Larder, a store dedicated to cookbooks and hands-on cooking demonstrations. For musicians, there is the American Music store for all your needs.
These are just some of the amenities that are available within steps of the home in Upper Fremont. Down the hill, within 10 blocks, is downtown Fremont with more restaurants, shops, bars, nightclubs, the library, the Troll, the Ship Canal, Puget Consumers Co-op (PCC), Theo's Chocolate Factory, a couple breweries, distilleries; the Fremont Sunday Market and more.
If you tire of Fremont you can easily get to Ballard, Golden Gardens, Shilshole Bay, The Locks, Wallingford, the University District, Gas Works Park and the Burke-Gilman Trail - all within 15 minutes - as is Downtown Seattle - by car or by bus or bike.
The Metro bus lines to downtown Seattle, Ballard and the University of Washington are within blocks.
The house is:
-1.5 miles to Green Lake
-1 mile or less to downtown Ballard and Wallingford
-3 miles to the University of Washington
-4 miles to downtown Seattle
Fremont is a wonderful neighborhood and this is a great house; we hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Property Damage Protection $59
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.