Loacated South of Luray off of Route 340 near Shenandoah, VA 22849.
Serenity and Luxury await you....
Welcome to your luxury log cabin vacation get away. Deer Run Cabins offer you all of the amenities and luxury you require plus the comforts of home, all the while soothing your senses and soul with peaceful, secluded properties.
Enjoy staying with us in a luxurious rental cabin, nestled in the forest. Relax in the warm, soothing hot tub. Star Gaze from the porch or enjoy the sweet serene sounds of the forest as you sip coffee on the screened in deck. From Hot Tub to fully equipped kitchen you are guaranteed to have a vacation that you won't soon forget and can't wait to return to.
This luxury 2400 square foot secluded cabin was just completed in May 2012. It offers various luxury amenites to help you soothe your mind, body and spirit, while keeping you connected with the modern must haves as well. We utilize the newest technology in Solar and Geothermal heat/air/hot water. This is the perfect retreat for a personal or family vacation, a corporate retreat or even a romantic getaway.
Enter into another peaceful dimension where you can sit in comfort by a roaring fire all day, relax on the front porch swing, or perhaps sit in the hot tub and watch the wildlife that comes and goes from the back screened in porch.
Our cabin is handicapped accessible on the first level, offers 3 bedrooms with king beds, 3 1/2 baths, a loft area with 2 full size futon bunk beds, all rooms have HDTV, Wifi access and DirecTV. The kitchen has a purified osmosis water filtration system, brand new Kenmore stainless appliances, dishwasher, microwave, radiant glass top stove, porcelain tile counter tops and a breakfast bar. The dining table will comfortably seat 12.
The full house stereo is compatible with the Iphone/Ipod..just plug it into the port in the wall and enjoy all your favorite music in any room in the house or outside. There are boardgames, bluray dvd player and a Wii gaming console in the loft area.
Centrally located with great attractions to the north and south, Luray Caverns and the George Washington National Forest is just about a 10 minute drive. Skyline Drive/Shenandoah National Park is approximately a 20 minute drive.
Massanutten Resort “A Four Seasons Resort”, Massanutten Water Park, and the Massanutten Ski Resort are only 20 minutes.
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 3 pm. CHECK-OUT TIME is 11:00 am. Our cleaning crew will arrive promptly at 11 am. Please let us know immediately if you require additional time. It is not always possible to allow extended checkout but we do try to accommodate.
2. There is a toll block on the phone. You will need to use your calling card with a #800 access to make toll calls.
3. The Wi-Fi password is located in the red welcome book on the kitchen countertop, along with other information about the area.
4. CAMPFIRE in designated area only! A limited supply of firewood is provided, if you need more please call 540-435-6201 or 855-738-7338. Additional wood is available for purchase.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING EXCEPT IN DESIGNATED AREAS! (Front porch and back screened in porch) Please do not throw butts in the yard.
6. Do not leave food or garbage outside cabin without putting in the trash can. (It attracts raccoons, skunks, possums, bears). Trash cans are located under the back deck.
7. Questions/Concerns please call 540-435-6201 or 855-738-7338
8. Please enjoy our property as it were your own, but remember, you will be held responsible for any missing/damaged items. If you move furniture please move it back to its original setting.
9. Linens are included with your reservation. Sheets and pillowcases must be used at all times. We also provide Shampoo, Body Wash and a First Aid Kit. Additional cleaning supplies can be found in the upper cabinet of the laundry room.
10. Extra propane is under the deck. Fire extinguisher is located under the kitchen sink. We provide the first rack of wood free of charge. If you need additional it will be $30 to refill.
11. If booking for 3 nights or more the owner will stop by on the 3rd day to maintain the hot tub. The owner will not need to enter the cabin, only the back screened in porch area.
Please inform us in advance, if your total number of guests changes. If you have more guests than the number reserved above, the owner/manager will stop by and collect $50 per person per night.
THINGS YOU NEED/WANT TO BRING: mosquito/insect spray, flashlight, and beach towels.