Welcome to Cuddly Cub, our brand new cozy luxurious cabin. We offer you the perfect, memorable, relaxing vacation getaway in our newly built 1400 sq. foot log cabin home! Be one of the first to enjoy this amazing cabin!
Step into our warm cozy detailed cabin where you can relax, sink down into the leather furniture in the living room by the wood burning fireplace and enjoy the cozy rustic luxury. Perhaps you would rather sit out on the screened in porch, or just relaxing in the hot tub as all your worries and cares melt away in this serene surrounding.
Our cabin is handicapped accessible on the first level. The kitchen has a purified osmosis water filtration system, brand new appliances, dishwasher, microwave, radiant glass top stove, porcelain tile counter tops and a breakfast bar. The dining table will comfortably seat 8. The downstairs Master bedroom features a queen bed and its own bathroom area with washer/dryer. In the upstairs bedroom you will find 1 king bed and 2 twin beds. In the loft area a day bed with trundle bed.
We offer incredible attention to detail throughout this cozy cabin, designer quilts, flat screen TV's in the living room and bedrooms, DVD players, WIFI, all the linens, fully equipped kitchen, XBox, and Bluetooth home stereo with XM Satellite radio. Enjoy roasting marshmallows at the fire pit or prepare a fabulous meal on the gas grill.
Centrally located in the Shenandoah Valley for easy access to all the main attractions, 15 minutes to the entrance to Massanutten Resort, which is a "Four Seasons Resort (Indoor Water Park, Golfing, Snow Skiing and Snow Tubing). Take some Winery Tours in the area, visit local antique shops and don't miss out on the Shenandoah National Park/Skyline Drive only 25 minutes to the Entrance into the Park, and 20 minutes to Luray Caverns.
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 3pm. CHECK-OUT TIME is 11:00am. Our cleaning crew will arrive promptly at 11am. Please let us know immediately if you require additional time. It is not always possible to allow extended checkout but we do try to accommodate.
2. There is a toll block on the phone. You will need to use your calling card with a #800 access to make toll calls.
3. The Wi-Fi password is located in the red welcome book on the kitchen counter top, along with other information about the area.
4. CAMPFIRE in designated area only! A limited supply of firewood is provided, if you need more please call 540-435-6201 or 855-738-7338. Additional wood is available for purchase.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING EXCEPT IN DESIGNATED AREAS! (Front porch and back screened in porch) Please do not throw butts in the yard.
6. Do not leave food or garbage outside cabin without putting in the trash can. (It attracts raccoons, skunks, possums, bears). Trash cans are located under back deck.
7. Questions/Concerns please call 540-435-6201 or 855-738-7338
8. Please enjoy our property as it were your own, but remember, you will be held responsible for any missing/damaged items. If you move furniture please move it back to its original setting.
9. Linens are included with your reservation. Sheets and pillowcases must be used at all times. We also provide Shampoo, Body Wash and a First Aid Kit. Additional cleaning supplies can be found in the upper cabinet of the laundry room.
10. Extra propane is under the deck. A fire extinguisher is located under the kitchen sink. We provide the first rack of wood free of charge. If you need additional it will be $30 to refill.
11. If booking for 3 nights or more the owner will stop by on the 3rd day to maintain the hot tub. The owner will not need to enter the cabin, only the back screened in porch area.
Please inform us in advance, if your total number of guests changes. If you have more guests than the number reserved above, the owner/manager will stop by and collect $50 per person per night.
THINGS YOU NEED/WANT TO BRING: mosquito/insect spray, flashlight, and beach towels.