WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Cute beach cottage fully furnished! Just 2 & 1/2 blocks from the beach and walking distance to front beach Isle of Palms shops and restaurants! Beautiful sun room, breakfast bar in the spacious kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, laundry room with washer and dryer! Picket fenced backyard with outdoor dining table, gas grill, and beach shower. Layout: 1 King Bed, 1 Double Bed and a sleeper sofa. Utilities included. Seasonal rates. Wheel chair friendly.
Bordered by pristine beaches and a network of marsh creeks, the barrier island of Isle of Palms has been a vacation spot since the late 19th century when it was only accessible by ferry. In 1929, a bridge was built, which opened up the island to more than just local residents. Today, it’s the island’s great fishing, beaches and golf that provide a few of the magnets for visitors. With a laid-back, easy going, resort lifestyle, the most popular fashion statement is flip-flops and a t-shirt. Isle of Palms is a great place to gear down from a hectic lifestyle. The magnificent stretch of beach on Isle of Palms is both photogenic and fun. Once you’ve done your obligatory sunbathing and beachcombing at the Isle of Palms County Park Beach, head to nearby Charleston, a 30-minute drive away, which has historic sites, landmarks, shopping districts, golf courses and family attractions like The South Carolina Aquarium and Fountain Walk, a new dining, entertainment and shopping complex nearby. For golfers, the Wild Dunes Resort on the Isle of Palms features two 18-hole courses designed by Tom Fazio and there are several more excellent layouts on the mainland, including Patriots Point and Charleston National Country Club.
Here is the link for Charleston Visitors Bureau: https://www.charlestoncvb.com/beaches/isle-of-palms/
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended use!
PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
ª Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
ª Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
ª Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
We are child and wheelchair friendly. A pack and play and food chair are kept on-site for little ones and we have removable ramps for 2 of the thresholds to make for easy wheelchair access.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
|$90||$ 200||N/A||$ 2700|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.