WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Fabulous oceanfront Condominium Complex, over 2000 sq ft, recently refurbished in 2009 with modern furnishings, LCD TV,Granite counters, tile, carpet etc. Step out to the fabulous 12 mile beach of Hilton Head, walk, cycle or have fun in the sand with the family. Watch sunrises every morning from the bedroom balcony, the living room and Two Master Suites. It is a slice of heaven for a vacation. Seacrest developement is located on Coligny circle, 10 N Forest Beach Dr. The condo is in the midst of shopping, dining, golf, tennis and other amenities. Harbour Town is short drive from the location. Renowned as one of the world's most family-friendly destinations, Hilton Head Island offers unlimited opportunities for holiday memories and was recently named one of the top ten family beaches in the country. As an intimate getaway for two or an idyllic backdrop for a family reunion, the Island extends a variety of outdoor and indoor recreational activities. You'll notice that there's something different about Hilton Head the moment you arrive. By design, there is a sensitive nod to the environment that has become the blueprint for other developments around the nation. Buildings are set back from the main roads, showcasing the native pines and oaks. Colors are not flamboyant and bright; instead, they are subdued and blend with the natural environment. And bright streetlights here are as rare as snowstorms. A progressive land purchasing program undertaken by town leadership ensures that there's plenty of green wherever you go, and strict development guidelines ensure that the only thing between your eyes and a breathtaking view are your sunglasses. Hilton Head has a wonderful beach for riding bikes in addition to numerous trails. For Bike Rentals please contact "Riding Tigers Bike Rentals will give our guests a discount on weekly bike rentals. Call them at 843-686-5833 and mention 2409 Seacrest for the reduced price." World class golf, Tennis, water sports, fishing, horseback riding and Dining are very close by. The Villa is fully furnished including linens, washer, dryer and fully equipped kitchen. The Villa is equipped with wireless Internet, so bring your Laptop. Sleeping Configuration: 2 King size beds, 2 queen beds, 1 queen sleeper sofa.
The Condo is located at Coligny Circle where evrything is available from shopping, dining, groceries and novelties. Nearby Beach Park at Coligny is fun for Children
THE SEACREST RESORT Updated 10/4/17
Rules and Regulations
The POA Board of Directors reserves the right to add to, revoke, change, amend or interpret these rules as they deem in
the best interest of the owners, guests and the property. These policies have been set for everyone’s benefit. If you are
unwilling or unable to adhere to them, owners should contact the ASI Property Manager and registered rental guests ask
your Rental Agent to relocate you to another property.
RULES pertaining to swimming pools, spas, fitness area, bicycle parking and use, etc. are posted and residents are
expected to familiarize themselves with same. Rules for the sand dunes and other ecologically areas must be observed
1. Effective on May 27, 2017, all owners and guests are required to know their assigned Property Identification
(ID) Number either assigned by ASI or your Rental Agent. All adults and children over the age of ten must
know their number and if asked by a Security Guard or Onsite Manager give it to them. This is a year round
2. Effective on May 27, 2017, Memorial Day Weekend, all owners and guests (over the age of ten) are required
to wear a wristband while on the property which identifies them as either owners or registered guests.
3. Owners and registered guests should not share gate, elevator or door codes with anyone they do not know.
Nor should they share their Property ID Code or Wristbands with nonregistered guests.
4. The Seacrest has upgraded the video surveillance program. We have 22 high definition cameras placed
around the property. Our security team will use them to proactively address issues and help cover the
security of our large complex.
B. General Rules and Regulations:
1. Residents (owners and guests) are asked to respect the privacy of others by avoiding loud unnecessary
noises both within the villas, on balconies and in the common hallways and corridors of the buildings.
2. NOTHING shall be hung from balconies (i.e.….towels, flags, etc.).
3. Hallways and doorways must be kept clear of all items.
4. Bicycles are restricted to owner’s storage closets or bike racks in the garage.
5. Use of charcoal/gas grills is strictly prohibited on the property.
6. Trash must be properly BAGGED & disposed of in the TRASH area, located on each floor (use chute).
7. Pets are restricted to property owners ONLY. The Master Deed defines acceptable pets as common
household pets (Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish). The owner must assume full responsibility and control of same at all
times. All pets being walked on Seacrest property must be on a leash.
8. Biking, skateboarding, rollerblading and push scoters are strictly prohibited in the garage area, outside
parking or walking paths on the property.
9. Trailers, motorhomes, golf carts, etc. are not allowed to be kept on the property.
10. All owners and registered guest should display a parking decal or hangtag while parked on the property.
Vehicles that fit should park under the buildings at all times.
11. Residents (owners and guests) of all ages are asked to use walking paths and not walk around the lagoons
using grass or brick walls.
12. The lagoons are not for swimming, fishing or any other activity which would disturb the fish, turtles or other
wildlife. Please do not feed the wildlife.
13. No bikes, wagons or carts, etc. should be parked and left in walkways or path to the beach, these are
congested areas and these items only add to the congestion.
14. Please report any safety issues you may observe to the onsite property manager or one of the security
C. POA Handling of Rules and Regulations Violations:
1. The onsite manager, on-duty security guard and/or security pool attendant will issue a first warning for a
specific violation of a significant nature.
2. If the issue continues (second), owner’s violation will be reported to ASI and guest’-s violation to their rental
3. If there is a third violation, owners will be fined and registered guest are subject to lose their right to be on
D. POOL & SPA (Indoor and Outdoor) RULES and HOURS:
1. Pool & Spa hours are 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
2. SeaCrest provides a Pool Security Attendant (not a life guard) from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor
3. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult in the pools and spas.
4. No floats are allowed in any of the pools or spas.
5. No Diapers in the pools or spas, swimmies must be used.
6. NO glass or bottles are allowed at the pools, spas or on the decks.
7. No food inside the pools (while in the water) or spas but it is OK to have food on any of the decks and tables.
Please pickup and throw away any food dropped on the pool deck. If left, it will attract ants.
8. There will be no reserving of pool furniture. If towels are left without being attended, the pool attendant
E. On-Site Security and Important Phone Numbers for your safety:
1. On-site manager: 9:00 to 5:00 all days except Saturday & Tuesday (Emergency only call 843-683-0885).
2. Nightly Security Guard on duty: 7:00 PM to 3:00 AM
3. Daytime Security Guard on duty: Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend - 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
4. Security Pool Attendant on duty: Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
5. Association Services Inc. (ASI) SeaCrest Property Mgt. Co. 843-842-3600 or 843-785-7070
6. Security: 843-247-0788
7. Fire, Sheriff & Medical Emergency…. 911
8. Sheriff’s Department: 843-524-2777 (non-emergency)
9. Hilton Head Hospital: 843-681-6122
The Condo is fully equipped with full Kitchen and Linens are provided. Suitable for families. Wheelchair Accesible with walk in showers in all three bathrooms.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
|$442||$ 499||$ 3095||N/A|
| Fall09/08/2018 - 12/31/2018
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 250||$ 295||$ 1895||$ 3195|
| Winter1/1/2019 - 03/01/2019
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 250||$ 295||$ 1695||$ 3195|
| Spring3/2/2019 - 05/24/2019
1 week Min Stay
|$ 350||$ 395||$ 2295||N/A|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.