WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Welcome to Paradise Cozy Cabin, beautiful vacation rental cabins where private lodging is relaxing,environmentally & Dog Friendly waiting for your arrival. Spring of 2017 will be offering a guest house also. Please request more information by submitting question.
Paradise Cozy Cabin vacation rentals are nestled quietly among foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, by Tryon International Equestrian Center, Mill Spring, Lake Lure & Chimney Rock in North Carolina, offering comfortable lodging accommodations, Mountain views, private nature settings, cleanliness & endless enjoyable surrounding attractions that will keep you coming back.
Paradise Cozy Cabins are perfectly located about 3 miles to TRYON INTERNATIONAL EQUESTRIAN CENTER and only minutes to Pea Ridge Road, Hwy 9, US Highway 74 or Interstate I-26. For wine lovers our vacation rental cabins are walking distance to Parker Binns Vineyard Winery (Dog Pet friendly) & within 10 to 30 minutes to many more Vineyards & Wineries. Reserve a cabin today and visit Tryon International Equestrian Center and many other local attractions in nearby areas of Tryon, Mill Spring, Lake Lure, Chimney Park, Columbus, Saluda, Hendersonville, Asheville in North Carolina & Landrum, South Carolina.
Luxurious vacation rental cabins have 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, living & dining area, Kitchen with Granite counter tops, True Induction Cooktop, Convection Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Front load Washer / Dryer and covered front porch. Cabin lodging can sleep up to 4 persons, cabins have a Queen Size bed. Rental cabin (Heaven on Earth) also has a full size bed pull out couch. We invite all horse riders and offer free parking for their horse trailers.
Keyless entry with algorithm generated access codes allows you to check in directly at the cabin with your own personal access code. No key, card or front desk check in required.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
| Summer03/02/2017 - 12/01/2017
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 145||$ 155||N/A||N/A|
VACATION RENTAL CONTRACT
This is a vacation rental agreement under the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. The rights and obligations of the parties to this agreement are defined by law and include unique provisions permitting the disbursement of rent prior to tenancy and expedited eviction of tenants. This contract is entered into agreement as of the date when the Renters place their reservation online and the reservation is screened and accepted by the Homeowner. The Homeowner will notify the Renters by email when their reservation is accepted.
North Carolina Sales Tax requires 6.75% and Polk County requires a 3% Occupancy Tax. Rates do not include sales tax or occupancy tax.
We are Dog Friendly – Cabin Pet Fee $45.00 a weeek – 2 dogs max
Our Rates are based on a minimum occupancy of 2 guests and may vary based on time of the year.
Currently there are 4 rate categories: Weekdays, Weekend, Monthly and Holidays. Discounts available for 7 days or longer.
Holidays include: New Year’s Week, Valentine’s Day, Easter Week, Memorial Day Week, Independence Day Week, Labor Day Week, Thanksgiving and Christmas Week.
3 night minimum stay is required
We accept: Visa, Master-card, Discover
No Saturday check- in's or check outs, please email for any exceptions
Check–in: 3:00 p.m. No early check- in’s. You will receive a code by email for keyless entry. You can check-in as late as needed.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m. – NO EXCEPTIONS. At 11:01 a.m. there will be a lock out on the door and will not be able to re-enter. Please make sure you have all items and exit by 11:00 a.m.
In order to hold your reservation, we must receive the Full payment and signed rental contract within 1 hour. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Full payment by credit card is due at time of reservation. Upon payment a confirmation email will be sent with you along with keyless entry code and directions to vacation rental.
We are Dog Friendly. The pet owners are responsible for their pets (max of 2) at all times. Your dog must be friendly, housebroken and de-flea. Please pick up your dog’s waste from the grounds and place it in a plastic baggy in the outdoor trash can. You will be responsible for any damage done by your pet. Please no baths in the shower. Please do not leave your pet alone in the cabin. You may bring your portable kennel, if one is required please advise and we will make arrangements to provide one. Your pet must be on a leash at all times when outdoors. We reserve the right to make your pet find other accommodations if he or she at any time disturbs our other guests. Sorry but no refunds will be granted for early departures due to problem pets.
If you are being disturbed by a pet in one of the cabins, please contact us.
Amenities: Paradise Cozy Cabins, LLC is fully equipped with linens, bedding, towels, paper towels, toilet paper. We also have a washer/dryer with laundry soap. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, dish soap, garbage bags, towels and general cleaning supplies.
We, the Renters (also referred to as “Tenants” and “Guests”) agree to the following:
1) We require $35.00 cleaning fee. If you notice anything that we failed to clean, please report immediately. Please leave any beds used during your stay unmade and put any wet towels in the tub upon departure. Any linens or towels found missing from your stay, will result in a charge to your credit card for reasonable replacement costs. For multiple week stays, light weekly housekeeping can be arranged during your stay at an extra cost. Guests are responsible for cleaning and storing all dishes, utensils, and removing all trash to the appropriate outside container. Recycling containers available for glass and plastic.
2) We will be completely responsible for any and all damage to the cottage or property caused by our negligence.
3) We will notify the owners of any damage upon arrival.
4) We will hold the owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of our negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
5) We require a security/damage deposit of $250.00. This deposit ensures that our rental cabin is left in the condition in which it was found when you arrived. We will forfeit any portion of the security/damage for contents up and beyond the security/damage deposit that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items. The security deposit is not charged unless there is a loss or damage to the rental cabin during your stay.
6) There are no refunds for snow storms, weather or other acts of God and there will be no refunds for these occurrences. Purchasing trip insurance covers you from losses you may incur due to unforeseen circumstances, such as unexpected health issues, death, inclement weather, or jury duty. It is relatively inexpensive and readily available from numerous vendors on the internet.
7) Cancellations, Forfeits, Transfers and Penalty Fees: If cancellation is made 31/+ days in advance of arrival, the full rental deposit will be refunded, less a $50.00 cancellation fee. If cancellation is made 30-15 days in advance of arrival, a 50% rental cancellation fee will be applied. If cancellation is made 14-0 days in advance, a 100% rental cancellation fee will be applied. In the event you must cancel your reservation within 30 days or less, please notify us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to re-rent the property for your original dates. If we re-rent your property, all monies minus the $50.00 cancellation fee will be returned within 45 days after re-booking. If after a reasonable effort, we are unable to re-rent the property, the 50% or 100% rental payment (which ever applies) will be forfeited. Our payment policy is to charge the total amount of the reservation to the credit card when reservation is taken. Transfers (subletting) to third parties are NOT permitted. Paradise Cozy Cabins, LLC may request a photo ID of the reserving party (matching the credit card used for reservation). The reserving party whose credit card was used must be a member of the party that stays in the cabin and provide their credit card and identification upon request. If a guest is disappointed or unsatisfied with a cabin due to differences in taste according to decor, accommodations, location, etc. and declines to stay at the cabin, this will be considered a cancellation and no rent reduction or refund will be issued. No adjustments or refunds will be issued for early departures. If the property is not vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day, Paradise Cozy Cabins, LLC is authorized to remove guest’s belongings from the property at guests’ expense. In addition, a late check-out fee of $35.00 plus tax will be charged to the credit card on file. If the check-out procedures are not followed as posted in the cabin and extra cleaning is deemed necessary, a cleaning fee of $50.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If the check-in/out inventory does not coincide with the amenities found in the cabin after the cabin is vacated, the cost for replacing all missing items will be charged to the credit card on file. Smoking inside the cabin is strictly prohibited. If this policy is violated and smoking has been detected in the cabin, a smoke elimination cleaning fee of $150.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. Absolutely no bonfires or campfires are permitted on the premises. If this policy is violated, all monies will be forfeited and guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately. No firearms of any kind are permitted on our property. If this policy is violated, all monies will be forfeited and guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately. Maximum occupancy violations will result in all monies will be forfeited and guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately. Any group wishing to occupy the cabin or utilize the premises is required to coordinate their visit with Paradise Cozy Cabins, LLC. If such a group attempts to occupy our rental property without prior coordination, all monies will be forfeited and guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately.
8) We will forfeit security deposit if doors and windows are not locked upon check-out.
9) We will not hold the owners responsible for any items left after our check out. We will be happy to search for items left behind and if found, will be returned at guests expense.
10) No House Parties allowed. Our cabins were created to provide a quiet atmosphere for our guests. Tenant agrees not to use the Premises for any activity or purpose that violates any criminal law or Governmental regulation. Tenant’s breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material, and shall result in the termination of Tenants tenancy.
11) This is a NON SMOKING vacation rental. Absolutely no smoking inside the cabins. There will be a mandatory minimum $150 cleaning fee for smoking in the cabins. You are welcome to smoke on the outside covered porch. Please use ashtrays. No smoking allowed on grounds.
12) The Renter must be 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. We will be happy to search for items left behind and if found, will be returned at guests expense.
Renters understand that the Homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on snow or ice. And further that the homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to tenants’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, failure of heat, accidents related to fire, heaters, stoves, tenants’ failure to remove snow around access areas, or any unforeseeable circumstances. Paradise Cozy Cabins, LLC is not responsible for mechanical failures of non-essential or luxury items, including, but not limited to, Television, Fireplace, Air Conditioning, or any other appliance that fails to operate properly during your stay. No refunds will be issued for minor disruption of any utilities including, but not limited to, power outages, water outages, etc. These failures are beyond our control and no refund or rent adjustment will be given. Please report inoperative equipment to Paradise Cozy Cabins, LLC, and we will make every effort to have repairs done as quickly as possible during reasonable hours.
Vacation Rental Agreement Statement: This vacation rental agreement is a legally binding agreement under the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act NC General Stature, Chapter 42A. The rights and obligations of the parties to this agreement are defined by law and include unique provisions permitting the disbursement of rent prior to tenancy and expedited eviction of tenants. This agreement binds you to a specific property for a specific time. If a problem arises during your stay, every effort will be taken, within reason, to resolve the issue. Your signature on this agreement, payment of money, and/or taking possession of the property after receipt of the agreement is evidence of your acceptance of the agreement and your intent to use this property as a vacation rental.
Under no circumstances will tenants or their guests hold the owners of the Vacation Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
This agreement and disclaimer applies to Renters and all guests in the Renters’ party.
I, the Renter, have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental agreement and all conditions stated herein.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.