The Ultimate Beach Home was recently featured on HGTV'S*** "Beach Hunters."
Imagine waking up every morning to the sound of seagulls singing in perfect harmony with the waves crashing outside your open concept living area or bedrooms. Open your eyes and appreciate the stunning beauty and unobstructed, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean reaching as far as you can possible sea/see. Once awake, retreat upstairs to your sunny, open floor plan to sip your morning coffee and welcome the marvelous ocean views with every glance and turn.
The ultimate beach home! One of a handful of homes on the ENTIRE span of Salisbury/Seabrook Beach, that ACTUALLY looks like a beach house; right out of a movie, TV show ( which it has ) or magazine. Many say this is the most beautiful beach in Massachusetts and you'll see why. June 23, 2017, addition of BOSTON GLOBE MAGAZINE, just voted Salisbury Beach, the #4 best beach in Massachusetts. The home offers incredible sweeping views. Light, airy, elegant, clean, quiet, AND oceanfront! Coastal livings finest............ Great natural-light throughout the two-level, spacious home, all-year-round. 700+ square foot deck! This home sticks out further than any other on the beach with zero obstruction and you can see for miles in all directions; from Cape Ann to the seacoast of New Hampshire and Maine to the Isle of Shoals and more. ............Three Windmills off-in-the-distance, near Gloucester, on Cape Ann.............
Very desirable north end of Salisbury Beach. This home is outdoor living at its finest with an inside decor and amenities to match. Amazing sunrises over-the-Atlantic and sunsets over-the-Blackwater River Great Marsh. The Moon sparkling on-the-Atlantic..... Have you ever looked at the ocean, to the east, while the sun sets in-the-west? The water, sky-line, and sand turn lavender! Imagine relaxing on the deck with beautiful pink sunrises every morning or maybe a color, so unique, you've never seen it before....
How about a rainbow or a breath-taking thunder and lightning storm?
This is the perfect ultimate beach home. On-the-beach, three bedrooms ( all with flat-screen LED TV's ) all conveniently located on the first floor, 2 bathrooms ( one on the first floor and one on the second floor ) plus an over-sized, giant, outdoor shower, accommodates eight ( 8 ) for sleeping, off-street parking for 7-8 cars ( street pkg, too ), and great views from every angle. If you prefer shade, the beach side offers a large overhang. If you want the sun, head to the beach or our Blackwater River Marsh-view deck. Too hot in-the-morning, great shade on the back deck or underneath on our 12' x 24' patio with our unique Maui Swing Chairs. Too hot in-the-afternoon, head back to the beach-side over-hang or the first floor patio area ( 12'x24' )for more privacy and still a great view. Ceiling fans throughout entire house as well as box fans in each bedroom, plus we offer ductless ac units, too, in every bedroom and the main living area. Too many amenities ( please see amenities section for specifics ) to list! Wiggle-your-toes-in-the-sand........ Cozy-up and enjoy.
More about historic Salisbury Beach-
With a slower pace of life and a friendly populace that can trace its lineage back to the first English settlers, it's no wonder people head to this Essex County hamlet every summer and all-year, to get away from the daily grind. Our Salisbury vacation rental provides the perfect retreat from the every day. Walk to restaurants, pizza shops, the best soft serve ice cream ( black raspberry and coffee- yum! ), a local farm stand, fireworks store, and the Mass/NH state line.
With five miles of pristine beach and homes dating back to the town's formation, Salisbury, Massachusetts, enjoys a reputation as a quaint summer colony with historic flavor. Once home to the Pennacook tribe, Europeans headed here in 1638 and never left. Visitors love the rows of traditional clapboard homes abutting Federalist structures and picturesque farms.
Salisbury is all about nature and the coastal waters. It's a big reason this town is one of the most popular on the North Shore. The Salisbury Beach State Reservation is a nearly five-mile ocean side park ( plus 2 miles of Seabrook Beach ) offering many places to swim, fish, and camp. The campground boasts renovated bathhouses and the beach offers a boardwalk and playground. Head northwest from the beach and you'll come across picturesque Allen Rock, a marshy island, as well as camera-ready Badgers Rock, a small outcropping on the Merrimack River.
Kids of all ages will enjoy the plethora of mini golf sites, in-town go-cart tracks, arcades, and adults will enjoy touring area farms for produce and flower bulbs and scenic drives up or down the coast on route 1A. Summer concerts are held at Blue Ocean Music Hall at the pavilion on historic Salisbury Beach. Most, if not all seats are within 50 feet of the stage, offering a bird's eye view of the performers, both famous and local.
With its convenient North Shore location, Salisbury is a great spot from which one can organize day trips around the region. Boston is only 40 miles to the south, with spooky Salem even closer. The small coastal hamlets of Newbury and Newburyport lie just adjacent to Salisbury and have some cultural as well as natural sites. Plum Island lies just off the coast, offering natural wonders as far as the eye can see. Portsmouth, New Hampshire and Maine, are several minutes up 95 north. Portland Maine is just under 80 minutes. The beaches and historic towns of Cape Cod are just a couple of hours away for a longer day trip or an overnight adventure. You can even take the high-speed ferry from Boston to Provincetown.
With close to seven miles of pristine beach and abundant natural beauty, you'll truly feel your troubles disappear at our ultimate Salisbury vacation rental. Go ahead, we dare you, wiggle-your-toes-in-the-sand!
With close to 60 colleges/universities in-the-area, plus several ( 11 ) boarding schools, this house is a great home-base for visiting schools while living and relaxing at-the-beach.
Two Gas Fireplaces; generally in use from 10/15-04/15, depending on-the-weather and at the discretion of the homeowner.
***2017 Scripps Networks, LLC. ( HGTV )
Warm Springs Productions, LLC
About The Area
Sports and recreation:
• Miles of sandy beaches •
• Plum Island State Park • Salisbury State Park • Odiorne State Park •
• Surf casting • Whale Watching • Deep Sea Fishing • Clamming
• Kayaking • Jet Skiing • Surfing • Skate parks • Cycling • Kayaking •
• Boat Mooring & Deep water ports • Public 9 & 18 Hole Golf Courses •
• Newburyport Walking Tours • Bird watching • Deep sea fishing •
• Portsmouth Walking Tours •
Amusements & Attractions:
• Blue Ocean Music Hall • Joe’s Playland •
• Captains Corner Mini Golf & Batting Cages • Weekly Fireworks •
• Canobie Lake Park • York Wild Kingdom • Water Country • Lee Raceway •
• Newburyport Yankee Homecoming • Hampton Beach Seafood Festival •
• Sand & Sea Festival • Riverfront Festival of Newburyport •
• Plum Island Airfield • Topsfield Fairgrounds • Witches of Salem •
• Maine Lighthouses • Harbor Tours • Platypus Tours • Historic Boston •
Art & Entertainment:
• Nightly Music & Dancing • Movie Theaters • Billiards •
• Hampton Club Casino • Seabrook Greyhound Racing •
• Hampton NH Concert Series • Casino Ballroom • Seashell Concerts •
• Friday Night Concert Series at Salisbury Beach •
• Sand Sculpturing Competition • Seafood Festival of Hampton Beach •
• Newburyport's Firehouse Center •
• Portsmouth Children’s Museum •
Food & Dining:
• Markey's Lobster Pool • Lena’s Seafood • Brown's
Sea Glass Restaurant • Acapulco’s Mexican Restaurant •
• Stripers Grille • Capri’s Seaside Italian Grille • Surfside 5 Bar & Grille •
• David’s Fish Market • Hodgies Too Ice Cream • Marie’s Restaurant •Dunlap's
• Connie’s Stagecoach Tavern • All American Tavern •
• and more Fine dining in Salisbury, Newburyport, Portsmouth, NH, and other local areas •
Shopping & Antiques:
• Salisbury Center • Newburyport Shops • Amesbury Shops • Portsmouth Shops •
• Kittery ME Outlet Shopping • Tax-free New Hampshire•
• Historic Route 1 & 1A antiquing • Seabrook NH •
Please treat our home like you would treat your own home, please. Thank you for your consideration.
Sorry, not suitable for handicapped.