Located on the first floor and overlooking the Beach Golf Course, our Villa has over 1400 square feet of luxury for you to enjoy. 'The Waikoloa Beach Villas' is a gated community with two pools, hot tubs, BBQ areas, and a fitness center. It's a short walk to Anaeho'omalu Bay Beach, and a two-minute walk to shopping, restaurants, spas, and Hawaiian cultural activities.
You must see our pictures to appreciate the interior beauty of our home. We have spared no expense in making this Villa among the most beautiful in the resort. There are nine-foot ceilings in every room and a feeling of openness and luxury that is difficult to find anywhere else.
The kitchen has custom mahogany cabinetry, granite slab countertops, stainless steel appliances, and everything you need to make gourmet meals.
We have created a romantic master suite with a king bed. The master bathroom has a huge soaking tub and a separate shower with a gorgeous black pebble floor. There are two spa robes for your enjoyment. The second bedroom is also very comfortable and is decorated with traditional Hawaiian quilts on two twin beds that can be made into one king bed upon request.
Not only is it beautiful, romantic and comfortable, but it is also 'child friendly,' We have special 'Child Amenities' for your little one's to enjoy as well as those things to help the parents like pack-n-play, high chair, sound monitor, and bed rails.
You will also have access to the garage, beach/pool towels, beach chairs, beach toys, snorkel gear, boogie boards, and rolling cooler. All guest of the Waikoloa Beach Resort will receive discounted golf rates.
About The Area
Across the street is the Queen's Marketpace. The Queens, as it's commonly referred to, is becoming the gathering place of the Kohala Coast on Hawaii's Big Island. It is comprised of 116,000 SF of retail, dining and office space and offers two unique entertainment venues; Waikoloa Bowl at Queens’ Gardens and the Coronation Pavilion in the center of the mall. Waikoloa Bowl, a gently sloped grassy performance venue, is becoming the Big Island's favorite entertainment venue for year-round local and world renowned entertainment. Its beautiful landscaping was recently recognized with an award from the Hawaii Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects. The Coronation Pavilion, in the center of the mall, is home to weekly cultural performances and crafts for young and old, kama`aina and visitors. From an array of familiar and unique dining options, boutique shopping to favorite name brand retailers, Queens' MarketPlace appeals to first time visitors, seasonal luxury residents and the broad spectrum of local residents.
Kings’ Shops is Hawaii Island’s premiere shopping and dining destination; located 20-minutes north of Kona International Airport within the Waikoloa Beach Resort. The center is convenient to all Kailua-Kona and Kohala Coast hotels and resorts. This jewel of the Kohala coast offers an exquisite collection of luxury brand stores such as Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co. and Coach along with high-end boutique stores and fine art galleries. Macy’s, Tommy Bahama, Cariloha Bamboo, (sheets and towels featured in our condo) Honolua Surf Co. and Honolua Wahine are located at the Kings' Shops as well.
The Kings’ Shops provides excellent dining options from fine dining to casual eateries. Three Fat Pigs and Roy’s are a must try!
There are two golf courses nearby. The lanai is on the 8th green of the Beach course, and just a bit up the road is the King's course. All guests at the Waikoloa Beach Resort will receive discounted golf rates <https://www.waikoloabeachgolf.com/rates-specials>
Park in your assigned garage or in an unassigned open parking space only. Do not park in any RESERVED spot. No vehicles are to be
parked in the same general parking stall for more than 72 consecutive hours. Overnight parking is by permit only; supplied by the owner
or their management team. Use the garage for the first vehicle. Management will give fines for illegal parking.
Occupants shall be responsible for the conduct of guests and children at all times and there shall be no playing in any parking areas or
in the roadway within the Waikoloa Beach Villas property.
QUIET HOURS - 10 PM to 8 AM:
- All noise from whatever source shall be controlled so as not to disturb or annoy other residents or guests at the property.
- All residents and guests shall maintain quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM every day.
- Excessive Noise – Occupants should not make or cause, or permit their families or their guests to make or cause, noises or disturbances which could annoy or interfere with the rights, comfort and convenience of other occupants. This also includes loud conversations on the lanais before 8 AM or after 10 PM. Any excessive noise or violation of the established quiet hours should be immediately reported to the Site Manager.
- Arrival and Departure of guests – noise should be kept to a minimum.
SMOKING: NO SMOKING or use of tobacco or “E-cigarettes” shall be permitted at any time within the entire property including within the common elements, individual apartments and lanais. WAIKOLOA BEACH VILLAS IS A SMOKE FREE PROPERTY.
SWIMMING POOLS – Open hours are from 8 AM to 10 PM:
- Children under the age of 14, whether occupants or guests, are not allowed in the pool area unless accompanied by an adult who is responsible for such child; this is due to health and safety concerns.
- Floatation devices may be used by children and adults that need them for personal safety.
- Toys, inflatable mats, diving equipment or similar items shall not be permitted in the pool area.
- Climbing and/or jumping from the rocks is strictly prohibited.
- All persons must shower before entering the pools or spas.
- Food and beverages are not permitted within 6 feet of the pools and spas. Glass or other breakable containers shall not be brought into the pool areas. Everyone should dispose of their own garbage.
- Guest Limit: An apartment is allowed to have up to 2 (two) guests at the pool. This does not include those persons who are residing in the apartment.
- Conduct: No diving, horseplay, running, screaming or splashing. Portable radios and CD players are not permitted unless used with earphones.
- Infants and other incontinent persons must wear clean waterproof diapers or other leak proof protective clothing in the pool.
- Identified condo owner will be responsible for incurring any cost associated with the clean up as a result of any contamination of the pool due to “accidents”.
ANY PERSONS VIOLATING THESE RULES MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE POOL AREA.
FITNESS CENTER: For safety reasons, no children under the age of 14 are allowed in the exercise room.
FIREWORKS: Absolutely no fireworks of any kind are permitted anywhere on the premises.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IN RENTAL UNITS: 2 Bedroom Unit – 6 Persons; 3 Bedroom Unit – 8 Persons
LANAI & FRONT ENTRANCE: Garments, rugs, mops or other objects (towels & swimwear) shall not be hung, dusted or shaken from windows, lanais or railings.
BBQ: Freestanding charcoal BBQs, gas grills or hibachis are not permitted. There are BBQ’s by both pool areas that may be used by owners, tenants, renters and guests.
We love the Big Island due to it's local atmosphere and small community charm. We found the location of these units to be ideal for our family. It's surrounded by restaurants, activities, beaches, golf, trails, and coffee... especially the coffee. This unit in particular we feel has an amazing location within the villas. It's away from the roads, and noisy areas, and has a large grassy area in back for our boys and their friends to have water gun wars, or play kickball, or to run out on the golf course at sunset.
One of our most cherished moments on trips to our home is the first few days after we arrive and we are still adjusting to the 2-3 hour time difference. We wake up before sunrise, Wife makes two steamy hot mochas, and we sit on the lanai as the sun rises over the volcano. The birds are out pecking in the grass. The maintenance crew is working on the golf course off in the distance, and even though it's 5:30 am