WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Unit #152 is the most unique and custom unit in the entire complex!! You must see the photos below to believe it! DIRECT oceanfront and nothing but ocean and some nice foliage in front of you. Can't get any closer to the ocean!
Amenities for #152 include:
Amazing views and no stairs to climb. Private beach just steps from the lanai!
Custom, custom, custom with granite counter tops, custom bar, bar stools, and all redone and custom 2-person rain shower!
Clock radio with iPod dock
Flat screen HD TV
All necessary linens and towels (both regular and beach)
FULL Kitchenette with utensils, dishes and glasses
FULL sized fridge with freezer!
Coffee maker and coffee grinder
Electric hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
Programmable in-room safe in armoire to store valuables
High efficiency A/C
Located on six lushly landscaped oceanfront acres. Each condo features a balcony/lanai where you can enjoy beautiful sunrises and complete or partial ocean views and are only a few strides away from a private beach.
Each unit was renovated in 2005 by being stripped to the concrete block walls and completely redone with travertine flooring throughout, granite counter tops and all new appliances. The mattresses are the most comfortable we've ever slept on and have had many renters tell us how comfy they were! Other amenities differ in each unit so please click on the links to the left to see what each unit has to offer.
Soak up the sun in the ocean-side pool, or relax in the Jacuzzi while sipping a Mai Tai from the poolside Tiki Hut bar. There are also Weber BBQ grills by the pool free to use as well as an Activities Desk in the lobby to plan excursions and such.
Centrally located in the town of Kapa'a, you are 30 miles from both the north and south shores. The enchanting Wailua River and Fern Grotto are less than two miles from the complex where you can boat, hike, and/or kayak. You are also less than 200 yards from the Coconut Marketplace, which has over 30 specialty shops and restaurants.
1. The unit being rented is privately owned, including the furnishings. The guests agree to compensate the owner for any damages to the unit, grounds or building caused by them. This includes any damage (including fire) caused as a result of using any cooking appliance. Damage costs may be charged to the credit card on file. No pets allowed. No smoking in unit!!
2. The owners are not responsible for articles lost, stolen, or left behind on property. Owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
3. Guests agree that agent or agent’s designee may enter the premises for effecting repairs and/or maintenance or for other necessary purposes, including A/C maintenance, pest control, etc.
4. The Tenants agree that during the rental period, the Owners shall not be held liable and shall be held harmless for any injury, loss of possessions, or any deficiency in the condo's serviceability (including occupancy) as a result of 1) acts of God (which include but are not limited to earthquake, fire, flood or any other natural disaster), 2) any theft that might occur, or 3) any other accident or event not directly caused by the Owners. If there is a major storm, hurricane, or tsunami, no accommodation refunds will be given unless: The day that the authorities issue a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Tsunami Warning," for the Islander resort area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered due to damage from the storm or any rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive where the accommodation cannot be occupied due to damage.
5. Acceptable forms of payment are personal check, cashier’s check, money order, traveler’s check, cash, or credit cards. There is a $12 return check fee if your check is returned by our bank.
6. Excessive trash, dirt and/or dirty dishes left in unit may incur a $25 fee and could be charged against the credit card on file, if applicable. “Excessive trash” means more than two bags of trash left in unit and “excessive dirt” means dirt that is not easily cleaned from the unit, furnishings or upholstery. Trash cans are located on first floor of each building, and a broom is provided in the unit. Soak pans, too.
7. A $50 processing fee will be charged for ANY cancellation. Cancellation of reservation 60 days or more prior to reservation will receive a full refund less the processing fee. Cancellation of reservation less than 60 days prior to reservation date will receive a refund, less $50 processing fee, if accommodations can be rebooked and occupied during reservation time period at the rate contracted for. If rate requires discounting to fill the unit, guest canceling must pay the difference between reserved rate and discounted rate. If unit is not rebooked, guest will pay $50 for each reservation night not rented. If unit is not rebooked during reservation time period within 30 days, there will be no refund given. No adjustments after check-in. Also, if cancellation is after 60 days from payment (whether deposit or final payment), credit card/Paypal fees will not be refunded as Paypal does not refund such fees after 60 days of receipt.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.