WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Nestled along the west Maui coast, this centrally located two bedroom one bath condo at the 'Honokowai Palms' is just 360+ yards north of the Kaanapali Beach Club Hotel and the Aston Kaanapali Shores Hotel, 35 yards to the Beach Park, and 70 yards to the Pacific ocean. Sleeps 4 persons including children..
The condo is on the first floor in a traditional Hawaiian setting of lush gardens with a partial view of ocean and park at Honokowai Palms B5. Reserved parking space is right outside the condo. No stairs or long walks with luggage.
Honokowai Beach Park is right across the beach road where you can view exquisite sunsets (and whales from November to May), barbecue, dine, play baseball or volleyball, swim, or just meet people there. It is the best beach in Maui for young children because of the protection provided by the reefs.
Standard nightly rate for 2 persons is $128 per night. Additional persons, including children, are $10 per night per person. Minimum of 5 nights. Hawaii Hotel Tax is 14.4%. Maid Fee is $100 for limited cleaning at end of stay.
Condo is 5 miles north of Lahaina (old whaling town), two miles north of Kaanapali center (Whaler's Village), one mile south of Kahana, and four miles south of Napili and Kapalua. Great centralized location with easy access to North Kaanapali Beach Trail just 380 yards south.
Condo is fully furnished with large refrigerator, stove, microwave, cable TV, DVD, phone, Internet Access via DSL from Time Warner in the condo, small appliances, beach supplies, etc. Newly remodeled pool, barbecue and picnic area, lush gardens in front and back of our condo.
The kitchen is full size with a walk-in pantry.
An excellent Farmers Market is open MWF from 7 to 11AM just 70 yards from our front door! Free samples of local fruits, jams, dips, breads, etc. A must see and a great experience. New Farmers Market (health food) Deli and BadAss Cafe (coffee shop) is also 70 yards away. Large 'Times' supermarket is 350 yards south at the Honokowai Market Center which has a number of restaurants and take outs. .
The master bedroom is decorated with Hawaiian paintings, the living room with Hawaiian scenes, the dining room with Hawaiian Fish, and the second bedroom with dolphins. Master bedroom has a queen size bed and second bedroom has twin beds with full size twin mattresses. Both bedrooms have mirrored sliding closet doors and upgraded with new 5 drawer bureaus.
The floors are a dark brown plank.
The condo is cooled by the trade winds, ocean breezes, and ceiling fans in each of the rooms. As some visitors say it is the healthiest they have ever felt because of the fresh cool breezes from the mountains and the ocean. The unit is cool because of where we are in the condo complex (bottom floor and north end) and the micro climate we get from being next to the mountains and very near the ocean. Ceiling fans in all rooms plus table fans in bedrooms.
Our Maui vacation home with all its amenities can be your home while in Maui.
We have $100 maid fee for limited cleaning at end of stay and the Hawaii State Tax (14.4% on rent).
It is a bargain! Book Early!
A Village Environment with Farmers Market, Health Food Store, great takeouts, dining, and supermarket nearby. Park and beach in front of Condo complex.
Great location - very close to Kaanapali Beach, Kaanapali, Lahaina, Kahana, Napili, Kapalua.
1. Quiet time from 10 PM to 7 AM.
2. All sand should be washed off at the beach. There is a hose and faucet behind master bedroom to remove any remaining sand before entering the condo. In addition there is an outdoor shower at the far end of the pool to remove sand also. Sand damages the flooring and clogs the shower and sink drains.
3. Swim wear should be hanged on clothes lines adjacent to the laundry building right nextdoor to our condo.
4. One parking stall is provided at the unit. Additional parking space is available at a fee.
5. Can party at barbecue area or the pool veranda, but only with occupants of comples.
6. No animals.
7. No smoking in condo or complex except in barbecue area or acrss the road in the park.
1. Great for seniors for it is on ground floor near our parking space.
2. Great for children beause of the play area right in front of our condo and the playground, swings, and protedted beach in front of our condo complex.
3. Great for first timers because of its proximity to the Farmers Market, shops, stores, and Times Supermarket.
4. Great for people with strollers for access to the shopping/eating areas and to the Kaanapali Beach Trail.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
5 Nights Min Stay
|$110||$ 128||$ 840||$ 3300|
| Christmas12/13/2019 - 01/06/2020
9 nights Min Stay
|$ 160||$ 160||$ 1100||N/A|
| Whale Season01/07/2020 - 04/14/2020
5 nights Min Stay
|$ 144||$ 144||$ 1008||N/A|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.