Cabin rentals in Blue Ridge don't get much better than Hooker's Hideaway. Conveniently located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, you are just 15-20 minutes from the eastern Ocoee river whitewater outfitters. While you are just minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, you’ll feel like you are a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life. A great little cabin with all the comforts of home including comfy seating in front of the stacked stone gas fireplace, the perfect place to cuddle up together on a chilly north Georgia mountain night. The open kitchen has bar seating and all the basic necessities you’ll need to cook prepare a delicious meal.. If you are up for some friendly competition, there’s a mini pool table in the loft area plus some board games or books if you want to just sit back and relax. You'll be sure to spend a lot of time on the back deck area which boasts a beautiful view of the Georgia Mountains. There’s a custom fire-pit with an easy gravel path leading right to the log benches, just waiting for you. You can order a smores basket or bring your own supplies as well as the campfire wood. We can deliver an ample supply for a weekend for $35 with 48 hours notice.
Being as the cabin is situated on the north end of Blue Ridge, GA, you’ll have plenty of things to do to fill your days if choose to leave the comfort of the cabin. You are about 20 minutes from the Ocoee Whitewater center which is home to the Tanasi trail system and the host of the 1996 Olympic kayaking event. Mercier's orchard is only 10 minutes away, where you can pick apples or berries depending on the season, eat some of the best fried pies around, have a delicious lunch and shop to your hearts content. Venture into downtown Blue Ridge to check out specialty shops, incredible dining, the vine for some wonderful local wines, also live music on the weekends.
There are many more activities like tubing, kayaking, horseback riding, ziplining close to Hooker's Hideaway. Just check our activities page or feel free to ask us who the reputable companies are.
**Please Note: Due to owner’s allergies, this is NOT pet friendly under any circumstances
About The Area
Located about 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge and about 15 minutes from the eastern Ocoee river whitewater rafting outfitters you are convenient to the major attrations in our area
• No Firearms, Fireworks, or other explosives of any persuasion are allowed to be discharged in the building or on the property grounds.
• Pets are not allowed without specific authorization of management. Any damage or additional cleaning fees due to pets will be charged to the renter.
• Smoking is not allowed inside any of our cabins. You are free to smoke outside provided butts are thrown away properly (not in the yard). Make sure that the doors are closed so the smoke doesn’t enter in the property. Smoking in any of the properties will result in a $250 fine!
• Please use cabin telephones for local calls only. (where applicable)
• Please do not pitch tents on property without the specific authorization of management.
Suitable for couples or small families