Please read the entire listing description before booking. Cancellation fees apply.
1 Bedroom & Bath Suite -Queen Bed Sleeps 2. The hosts reside onsite.
This rental is a one bedroom & bath suite and will comfortably accomodate 2 individuals. Our maximum guest booking period is two weeks or a 14 day reservation. The property is located one mile north of downtown Tampa, in an area with a canopy of large oak trees and 1920s bungalows. Our 3/2, 1,826 sq. ft. home sits on north/south bus routes with easy access to Interstates 4 and 275. Located 35 minutes to the Gulf beaches. Check out our guide to nearby attractions at: http://bit.ly/1M0HOQQ
The guest bedroom and ensuite shower (252 sq. ft.) were completed during construction in 2014 and carry forward the original moldings and window casings of the original home.
A queen bed, dresser, nightstand and closet are available to store your belongings. Ensuite TV has local cable channels, Apple TV, Hulu and Netflix. An adjacent bath space includes a water closet and large shower. If you have special needs during your stay, please drop us a note.
The home, built in 1923, was scheduled for demolition in 2003. We purchased it in early 2004, completed improvements, and it served as a rental property until 2012. Construction for the new space began in 2013 when we added the guest wing and completed other upgrades.
Come enjoy our great weather and wicked awesome hospitality!
We are LGBTQ affirming property hosts.
NOTE: Active Duty Military Discount with verified ID. Contact the host.
About The Area
As the oldest neighborhood in Tampa, it is culturally diverse, inhabited by mostly working class families, and includes some older homes in need of repair. If you like eclectic, urban neighborhoods, with lots of ethnic restaurants and conveniences, this is a great place to stay.
A quaint Tampa Heights neighborhood undergoing significant gentrification in recent years; where neighbors know one another and large oak trees canopy much of the area. A convenience store is located across the street for sundries and snacks. Tampa's weather and nearby attractions make it a great destination for business travel or a getaway weekend.
There are a number of nearby area attractions including:
Lowry Park Zoo
Waterworks Park & Hillsborough River boating, canoeing and tours
American Victory Ship and Memorial
Ybor City Latin Quarter
Raymond James Stadium - Home of the Buccaneers
Amalie Arena - Home of the Tampa Bay Lightning
Tropicana Field - Home of the Tampa Bay Rays
Salvatore Dali Museum in St. Petersburg
Walk Score - 60
Transit Score - 43
Bike Score - 60
Terms & Conditions of the Agreement
The total number of adults 25 years of age or more staying at the property is not to exceed two (2). The rental party shall consist of the Guest and any additional persons named and provided by email response prior to Guest check-in.
The Rental period begins at 2:00 pm on the date of your online arrival reservation and ends at 11:00 am on the day of your scheduled departure date. In booking this reservation, the guest will comply with the Terms & Conditions of the Agreement.
A statement of the Total Rental Amount and Fees is provided in your online reservation email copy.
A Security Deposit of $100.00 (is refundable within 10 days and in accordance with the Terms of the Agreement).
Deposit due with agreement is (50% of the booking total which is due and collected at time of online booking)
The remaining balance of 50% is collected via online booking ten (10) days prior to commencement of the Lease,
1.The Owner has the right to inspect the rental with or without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Guest violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately.
2.The property is furnished and the rental room includes queen bed, nightstand, dresser, lamps, Insignia TV, Apple TV, walled art work, luggage rack, hamper, two robes, a shower, vanity and water closet and other provided linens, towels, etc.
3.The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. People other than those in the Guest’s party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. A Guest waives all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guest shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement. Guest shall not sublet the property.
6. Owner does not provide daily housekeeping. Fresh linens and towels are provided weekly.
7. Cancellation Policy is a 100% refund minus online booking agent fees if made up to sixty (60) days before the stay. Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. No cancellation refunds will be made for cancellations made less than 30 days before the start of the stay.
8. Guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon check-in, the Guest shall notify Owner immediately.
9. Guests shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Owner as being immediately habitable by the next Guest.
10. A Guest shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guest agrees that the Owner shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The Guest agrees that the Owner may file claims against the Guest if there is damage to the premises or its furnishings by the Guest exceeding the amount of the Security Deposit.
11. Smoking is permitted in the outside areas only.
12. No animals or pets of any kind are to be brought onto the premises.
13. Relative quiet shall be maintained in the room and common areas from 10:00 pm until 7:00 am.
14. Parking is limited to one vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in the area to the right side of the house. Parking on the street is permitted except on the solid white line. Please do not block access to the alley where public utilities are located.
The property is best suited for individuals or couples seeking a quiet getaway, business travel, or area site-seeing.
Individuals desiring to rent the property must have email address and phone number verifications and complete a lease agreement at check-in. A copy will be provided to you when you arrive.
Requests for hosted gatherings of unregistered guests, spring break students, local residents, or guests under 25 years of age will be declined.