WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Luxury Waterfront-direct gulf access 3 story, 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Townhouse located on an exclusive Caribbean style waterfront community with private beach.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies consisting of 2 large balconies with view of waterways, mangroves, marina, and partly view of Tampa bay. The home as recently complete updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, fully equipped kitchen with Stainless steel appliances, electronics and all new designer furniture.
While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The town house is fully equipped for 10 adults, sleeps 10.
- Private Garage
- Living room with sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed,48 inch LCD TV, DVD/CD player, high speed wireless internet
- Balcony #1 with patio dining set & view of mangroves & waterways.
- Fully equipped Kitchen for 10
- Dining area with table and chairs for 6 and breakfast bar sitting 3
- Bedroom #2 with 1 Queen size bed LCD TV
- Bathroom #2 Full bath. tub & shower, vanity
- Balcony #2 with partial view of mangrove, street-side community & waterways
- Laundry room with Washer & Dryer
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, LCD TV
- Master Bathroom tub & walk in shower
- Balcony #3 with view of marina and a stunning view of the mangroves and waterways
- Bedroom $3 with 1 Full size bed & 1 Twin size bed, LCD TV
- Bathroom #3 with Full bath tub & shower
- Balcony #4 with partial view of mangroves, waterways and Tampa Bay
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total # of Beds in Unit: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed, and 1 Queen Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $5-$6 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.