WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
**SORRY - NO PETS ALLOWED
Wonderful Waterfront-Gulf Access Newly Built 3 bedroom 3 bath Town home located on an exclusive Caribbean-style waterfront Community. It boasts a 4-Star Private Hotel Resort with Spa & Beauty Saloon services at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies, which 2 are large balconies with a view of the Waterways & Tampa Bay. Close by at our Private Beach, there is a view of the St. Pete Skyline along with a stunning view of the Sunset setting over the Tampa Bay.
The Home was recently complete updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronics and all new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Town House is fully equipped for 10 people, but sleeps 9 comfortably.
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 50 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet, and a large Balcony #1 with patio dining set & view of Mangroves & Waterways
- Fully equipped Kitchen for 10 and includes Granite counter-tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets & stainless steel appliances.
- Dining Area with table and chairs for 8
- Bedroom #2 with a large queen size bed LCD-TV
- Bathroom #2 with a Full Bath, Tub & Walk in Shower & vanity with Balcony #2 with partial view of Waterway & Street-side Community view
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, LCD-TV with Balcony #3 with view of Marina, Waterways & Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with Tub & separate walk-in shower and vanities
- Bedroom #3 has 1 full size bed & 1 twin size beds, LCD-TV, Balcony#4 with Waterway, Mangroves & Street view
- Bathroom #3 with Tub & shower
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, and 1 Twin, and 1 Queen Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $5-$6 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.