WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
NEWLY Built 2007 Waterfront TownHome with over 2,880 sq ft of living space, Bahia Beach on Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
The Home was recently updated with top of the line designer furniture including solid Walnut cabinets, granite counter-tops with breakfast bar in kitchen and new low energy appliances & electronics. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
Home is fully equipped for 10, sleep maximum 10 people.
- Private Car Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen-size sofa bed, table entertainment center with 50-inch Flat screen LCD TV, DVD-CD player & high-speed wireless Internet
- Dining Area with table & chairs for 8.
- Kitchen with cabinets and breakfast bar, appliances includes large refrigerator, freezer, glass top stove, microwave , dish washer, and fully equipped Kitchen for 10.
- Master Bedroom #1 - King-size bed, LCD TV
- Bedroom #2 - 1 Queen size bed, LCD TV
- Bedroom #3 - 2 twin size beds, could be converted to 1 King-size bed, LCD TV
- Bedroom #4 - 1 Queen size sofa bed (temporarily using (1) Full-Size and (1) Queen Size beds), Office desk, LCD TV
- Master Bathroom #1 - Walk in shower/tub and his & her vanities
- Bathroom #2 - Tub and separate shower & vanities.
- Bathroom #3 - Tub & shower.
- Balcony #1 - Table and chairs View over water ways
- Balcony #2 - Street view.
- Balcony #3 - Partial Waterfront & Marina View.
- Balcony #4 - Table and chairs and a stunning view of Tampa Bay.
- Washer & Dryer and Iron board + Iron.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed - (temporarily an additional (1) Full-Size and (1) Queen Size bed)
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $5-$6 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.