WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Beautiful 3 story, 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse in Private Waterfront Community. Located in a secluded Caribbean -Style Community complete with a Private Beach on Tampa Bay located on the undiscovered Island of Bahia Beach along the South-shore of the Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort, 2-Waterfront Restaurants, one with a Beachfront Tiki bar with evening live entertainment, large heated pools, outdoor jacuzzi, 4-tennis courts, basketball court, fitness center, Yacht Harbor, 2 full-service Marina's with 260 boat docks, 250 foot long fishing pier, and much more.
This Newly Built 3 story town house has 4 balconies with views of the waterways, Mangroves & partial view of Tampa Bay. The Townhouse is equipped with new high quality electronics, appliances and furniture, with an available boat dock at Marina.
While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
This unit SLEEPS a maximum of 10 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sectional sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, flat screen LCD-TV, high speed wireless internet
- Large Balcony with table & chairs, & with a view over mangroves and water ways.
- Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets, Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Queen-Size & LCD-TV,
- Bathroom # 2 with combined Tub & Shower & Vanities.
- Balcony # 2 with street-side and community
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron board /Iron.
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, 1 King size bed, LCD-TV.
- Master bathroom with Tub & Walk-in shower and Vanities.
- Balcony # 3 with view of Waterways and Tampa Bay
- Bedroom #3 with 2 Full-size beds, LCD-TV
- Bathroom #3 with combined Tub & shower & Vanities.
- Balcony # 4 with street-side view of community.
- Boats, Golf carts, Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
ATTRACTIONS & DRIVING DISTANCE:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Full Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $5-$6 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.