WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Luxury Waterfront-Gulf access 3-story, 3 bedroom 3 bath Townhouse located in an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4-Star Resort, 2-Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, Playground, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
The unit boasts 2 large balconies with view of waterways, the yacht club & partly view of the beach and the skyline of St .Petersburg with evening sunsets over the Tampa bay.
The home was recently complete updated with new flooring, solid wood cabinets, appliances, electronics and all new designer furniture. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
The Townhouse sleeps 7 with 6 comfortably:
- Private Car Garage
- Living room with sofa group, 48 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless internet, and a large balcony with view of waterways includes patio dining set.
- Fully equipped kitchen for 8, with granite counter tops, breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Bedroom # 1 with combined Bedroom & Office with 1 Queen size sofa bed, LCD-TV, fax , printer.
- Bathroom # 1 with tub & shower.
- Balcony #2 & bistro patio set.
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer.
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD-TV, large balcony with view of Mangroves, Waterways & Tampa bay.
- Master Bathroom with Walk-in shower & a separate tub, + Vanities.
- Bedroom # 3 with 2 twin size beds that could be converted to 1 king size bed. LCD-TV, Balcony with partial view of beach & full-view of yacht club /harbor& Tampa Bay.
- Bathroom # 3 with Tub & shower & vanities.
** This Home are the closest located town house to the beach Approx. 200 yards, or a short 2 minutes walk
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total # Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Twin Beds, and 1 Queen Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $5-$6 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.