WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Beautiful Waterfront 2-Story 2 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse at a private community beach in Tampa Bay located on the undiscovered Island of Bahia Beach along the South shore of the Tampa Bay in a very secluded Caribbean-style Community.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts,Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
The Townhouse was recently updated with all new Interior, flooring, cabinets, appliances, Granite Counter tops & New electronics and furniture in SEPTEMBER 2014. Marina access leads to the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy fishing at its best! While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
This furnished Unit Sleep 8 people.
GROUND FLOOR LEVEL-
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sectional sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, flat screen TV, dvd player, high speed wireless internet and private balcony #1
- Fully-equipped Kitchen, with new granite counter tops , solid wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and break fast bar
- Dining area with table & chairs for 6
- Bathroom # 1 with Full Bath and Vanities
- Laundry Room: Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Balcony # 2
- Master Bedroom with high vaulted ceilings, 1 King size bed & flat screen TV, and a large Balcony #3
- Master Bathroom Full Bath with combination tub & walk in shower & vanities
- Bedroom # 2 with 2 Full-size beds, flat screen LCD-TV and Balcony #4
- Bathroom # 3 Half-bath with vanity.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Full Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $3-$4 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.