WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Beautiful Waterfront, 2-Story 2 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse at a private community beach in Tampa Bay located on the undiscovered Island of Bahia Beach along the South Shore of the Tampa Bay in a very secluded gated Caribbean-style Community.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250-foot long fishing pier.
The home offers 3 balconies with 2 providing large balconies views of the local Mangroves and Waterway views and a partial view of the Tampa Bay. The home was recently updated with new Interior, flooring, cabinets, appliances, Granite counter tops & New electronics. While we provide a start-kit for guests to settle in, this unit is a self-serve home and we advise bringing additional consumables. :)
Furnished unit is fully-equipped and can Sleep 8 people.
GROUND FLOOR LEVEL
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sectional sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, flat screen TV, dvd player, high speed wireless internet and private Balcony#1 with grill & partly view of waterways & wild life
- Fully equipped Kitchen and break fast bar
- Dining area with table & chairs for 6
- Bathroom # 1 with Half Bath and Vanities
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Balcony #2 with view of Mangroves & Street-side community
SECOND FLOOR- LEVEL
- Master Bedroom with high vaulted ceilings, King size bed & flat screen TV, and a large Balcony w. Table & Chairs and with an amazing water & forest view & partly view of the Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with Full Bath with separate tub & walk in shower & vanities
- Balcony # 3 with Southern Exposure
- Bedroom # 2 with 2 full size beds, flat screen LCD-TV
- Bathroom # 3 FULL BATH with tub & shower & vanities
- Balcony #4 with view over Waterways, Mangrove & partial view of Tampa Bay
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Full Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $3-$4 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.