Relaxing beautiful waterfront
We had a wonderful time! The condo is immaculate and beautifully decorated. The building is very quiet which provides the perfect location for rest and relaxation. The pool and hot tub were never crowded. The location was perfect. It's away from the hustle and bustle of everything but yet close to anything you want to do. All of the extras such as the snacks, coffee pods, were greatly appreciated! My teenage boys ate all of the snacks happily! The owner was very easy to work with and very, very nice. I highly recommend it and would love to go back again very soon!Rebecca W.
Visited on "July - 2017
ELEGANCE /RELAXATION/ABSOLUTELY THE BEST
What a beautiful condo . We love the extra room And the views are awesome I would love to call this home . Watched all of the blue angels practice from bedroom window Food at local restaurants Is superior The Point / Triggers/ Hub Stacey for a afternoon sandwich and Fishermans Corner for great Louisiana style food Sunset grill is beautiful at sunset to enjoy a evening meal. This was one of the best trips I have had here at Harbour Pointe. Would love to stay again Been staying here over 10years Rest and relax without all the hustle and bustle of a million people at the beach.The views across Big Lagoon and ocean are breathtaking Thanks for letting us stay at your exquisite condoAdrian B.
Visited on "July - 2017
Beautiful location, beautiful condo!
We were so happy and comfortable at this condo. It is beautifully decorated, immaculate and extremely spacious. We were six people and had lots of room. The balcony is also very large and we enjoyed a lot of time overlooking the water. The pool and hot tub are so convenient and kept very nicely, lots of lounge chairs, very refreshing. I would highly recommend staying here, it is absolutely a lovely place. Thanks for all the supplies that were also included- coffee, paper dishes, fruit, wine, water- we have never stayed anywhere that offered so much extra. Very gracious, we hope to get back next year!Deborah S.
Visited on "July - 2017
Beautiful home with amazing views.
The owner has thought of everything. We arrived to a fruit basket and lots of snacks that the kids loved. Owner also stocked start off of paper towels, toilet paper, laundry det, dish detergent etc. Home is beautifully decorated. The home has 2 king suites and both have fantastic views. I just can't say enough. Owners were great to work with. We hope yo stay there again.Christine M.
Visited on "June - 2017
Luxury condo for families, Snow Birds, professionals/friends traveling together!
FOR NAVY FLIGHT STUDENTS: Text/call owner for long term rental lease information at 850-748-0558.
- First Day Complementary Items: 24 total of coffee, hot tea & hot chocolate pods with condiments, 24 bottles of water - still & sparkling (you decide), 12 individual snacks & welcome fruit basket provided. Let me know your preferences. I will do my best to accommodate your needs. For food allergies, you must let me know your preferences prior to your visit.
- Items provided for your 7 day stay: bath & hand soap, 3-in-1 laundry pods, dryer sheets, trash bags, paper towels, paper napkins, & bath/kitchen/general cleaning supplies. These items will be replenished by the maid service if you stay more than 14 days.
- If your reservation requires more than 6 people: you can let small children (age 12 & below) sleep on the floor - your decision – in the south, we call that a pallet. We have accommodated 11 people in the condo because of a large family traveling together. I can provide air mattresses & bed linen for this set up. Let me know your needs. I will do my best to help you accommodate your extra family members.
- Two king suites with private bath & one queen bedroom with connecting hall bath.
- Each bedroom/bath has hair dryer, full length mirror, iron & ironing board, clothes hangers, clothes hamper, 2 luggage racks, 2 twin size bed/lounge blankets & 4 easy dry European wraps - use these in place of beach/pool towels or to keep warm on balcony.
- Flat Screen HDTV & cable TV box in each bedroom & living room. Secure WIFI.
- Front king suite has ocean view & connecting balcony. Back king suite has east ocean view & private sitting area. Middle queen bedroom has east ocean view. Desk/make-up table & make-up mirror provided in king suites.
- Kitchen fully equipped for light cooking.
- New high tech washer & dryer, 2 laundry baskets, & 3 mesh laundry wash bags provided in unit.
- Cleaning of condo & linen exchange provided each seven days for rental of 14 days or more. Cleaning fee may apply. Contact owner for details.
- Floor maintenance equipment & cleaning items provided. You are expected to clean up your messes.
- Trash chute is steps from front door. You are required to remove trash each day!
- Balcony furniture upgraded in Dec 2015. Includes two chase lounges & bar height dining table with four chairs.
- Questions or clarification? Please contact me via email.
- Managed by owner who provide personal service. Let’s talk to determine your needs.