WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Whether you're planning an unforgettable, romantic getaway for two, first-class family vacation or reunion, anticipating a dreamy wedding, or chaperoning a sports team, beachside condo offers all the space and amenities you'll need for an extraordinary beach front adventure.
This 'Heaven on Earth studio condo featuring a king bed and a private twin bed area, is professionally decorated unit offers several dining options, and a full modern kitchen stocked with everything you need for a gourmet dinner – from and coffeemaker to pots and pans, from dishware and utensils for 5 to kitchen towels, detergents and paper towels. With a quick trip to close-by shops or grocers – and perhaps the marina for just-caught seafood – you'll be ready to feed that special someone or a small family gathering!
Located on the 14th floor of Majestic Beach Tower Resort I, this condo includes a beachfront balcony, where you'll be lulled by the sounds of the surf, delighted by the beach activity, and amazed by memorable sunsets. Ample balcony furnishing beckons you to dine al fresco while you watch the sugar-white sands and crystalline emerald waters take on a life of their own.
The beachside studio bedroom includes a comfortable king-size bed with a pillow-top mattress, a sleeper sofa and an exit to the balcony. A nice closet offers you all the convenience of home.
There is a semi-private alcove with a twin bed.
An open floor plan and nine-foot floor-to-ceiling windows and doors offer magnificent gulf views from the great room, dining area, kitchen, and beyond. Included in the great room is a TV and DVD, which you can enjoy as you relax on a roomy king bed.
Linens and towels are provided in the condo, although we ask you to please bring your own beach towels
Majestic Beach Towers Resort, surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, is one of the finest in beautiful Panama City Beach, offering its guests plenty of opportunity to enjoy the outdoor life: a large outdoor pool; a heated indoor pool; a wading pool with a waterfall; a baby pool; a poolside snack bar; and two hot tubs.
The onsite fitness center includes state-of-the-art equipment as well as a steam room and a sauna with gulf views. Daily guest fees are required for use. Private tennis courts are available at no charge.
A ground-floor market and deli serves Starbucks coffee, offers light groceries, and beach supplies; poolside snack bar (seasonal) provides: nachos, sandwiches, salads and much more; a game room also offers entertainment for the entire family. Guests can rent beach sport equipment right outside the resort: parasailing, jet skis, banana boat rides, and more!
Majestic Beach Towers guests enjoy secure covered parking, a covered walkway to the 3rd floor, with access to four large modern elevators.
Some days you may not want to cook: take advantage of the many wonderful local eateries, some just a short stroll away.
When you get the urge to explore, close by is the fabulous new Pier Park, with over a million square feet of open-air shopping, restaurants and attractions. If golf is your game, be sure to bring your clubs – Panama City Beach is the home of Hombre Golf Club, host of the PGA Tour Qualifying School.
To preserve the pristine quality of Majestic Beach Towers Resort, we allow no pets, and no smoking.
Email today to book this incredible condo, and be prepared for a vacation with memories that will last a lifetime. We know you'll enjoy our second home as much as we do.
* 3 large outdoor pools (one is partially covered)
* 2 heated indoor pools
* 3 hot tubs
* Wading pool with waterfall and baby pool
* 650 feet of beach frontage located in the heart of Panama City Beach
* Three boardwalks to the beach
* Extensive and beautiful tropical landscaping
* Four state-of-the-art elevators
* Pool-side dining, snack bar, and beach-side vending areas in season
* Large fitness center with separate men's and women's steam and sauna rooms
* Tennis courts
* Free onsite movie theatre that seats 150
* Ground-floor market, deli, Starbucks Coffee
* Onsite movie rental
* Game room, mailroom, and trash chutes
* Beach service, including one umbrella and two lounge chairs
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Primary renter must be at least 25-years-old.
* $100 reservation (security) deposit due at time of reservation
* Full payment due 30 days before check-in. At check-in, the security deposit automatically converts to a refundable damage deposit and is NOT applied to rent. The deposit is refundable within one week of departure – providing there has been no damage to the unit or its contents – and the check-out policy has been completed in its entirety according to 'Check-out Policies.'
* All rental payments are due 30 days prior to arrival. Please make payment by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, money order, cashier's check or personal check. (If you choose to use a personal check, the check must be cleared before the reservation is secured.)
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Renters agree to abide by guidelines and rules of Majestic Beach Resort.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.