La Pela #2, is a comfortable, spacious, townhouse newly and Tastefully Renovated located in a peaceful, very quiet and privately gated community in the Heart of Orlando.
This Property is just 10 minutes away from Orlando International Airport (MCO) in main Road and minutes from all Mayor Highways 408, 528, I-4, 417.
You will find yourself in the Heart of Orlando but with the Security and comfort of our Gated Community.
Private Community Pool is Provided.
Walking Distance and Close to many Restaurants, Shopping, ETC
Guest access : All amenities are close by and within a 1-10 mile (max) radius included fast food restaurants, grocery stores (walmart, publix and Walgreens), a number of clothing stores and petrol (gas) stations.
Just minutes from Major highways situated right in between Orlando International Airport and Downtown Orlando and Orlando Theme Parks .
Access to the 408 main highway is very simple and less than 5 minutes drive before you are on the highway heading towards the theme parks.
The space : The property is beautifully furnished and includes a 47" TV with DVD player in the living room and a 42" TV's in the queen bed master room . TV included the Basic channels : 100 standard channels
Also a fully brand new equipped kitchen, a laundry area with full size washer and dryer.
There is a dining area with formal dining table that seats 4 and a breakfast area that seat 3.
The 2 bedrooms consist of:
A master bedroom with a comfortable, queen -size bed, closet and a newly renovated en-suite bathroom and the other bedroom have 2 twin beds with closet.
The property has one screened porch and a front gallery each one with a table and 4 chairs to enjoy our nice weather.
* Free Wireless and FREE high speed internet , WiFi, guaranteed !!!!! 15 mega.
*Monitored by Security Cameras 24/7
*Safe Gated Community with automatic gate.
*A/C and Heater
*Secured and high speed Internet with Wi-Fi
*Short Distance driving to Great Shopping
*Washer and Dryer
*It has plenty of space to park 3 cars , 2 parking lots but and you can park in the street if needed.
Interaction with Guests:
* We have a Flexible, fax and effortless Check-in and Check-Out.
* Check-in time is at 3 PM but after 3 PM you can arrive at anytime.
*Keypad access: Will provide an electronic MAIN DOOR CODE to you prior to check in. Enter code in key pad to enter and to exit just press LOCK on the key pad.
- Check OUT is 11:00 AM and flexible.
* Miki, the owner, will always be just a call or email away for anything that our guests want to tell her personally.
* She also speak Spanish and English.
* Please let us know if you have any questions by e-mail or phone. We are happy to answer any questions you have before your visit and we look forward to welcoming you to Orlando.
This is a nice and quiet space. I recently finished the renovations making it very comfortable, new and charming.
* I live a 10 minutes driving from the property if you need me. My job is to make insure that you enjoy your stay at your home away from home. If I can be of any help with recommendations of places to go to have fun just text or call me at anytime, I am here for you 24hrs a day if needed.
*Note: Advice your own car or rental car for transportation. Taxis another option!!!
*Public transportation (bus) is available near the property but not the best option to visit the theme parks.
15 Minutes UCF (University Of Central Florida)
28 Minutes to Sea Worlds Aquatica- Water Park
26 Minutes to Sea World
18 Minutes to Universal Studios
21 Minutes to Walt Disney World
19 Minutes to Wet n’ Wild- Water Park
21 Minutes to Epcot center
23 Minutes to Animal Kingdom
23 Minutes to MGM Studios
58 Minutes to Lego Land
22 Min to Florida Mall
18 Minutes to Mall of Milenia
18 Minutes to Orlando Premium Outlets
14 Minutes to Walmart Super Center
24 Minutes to Orlando Grand Prix- Go Carts
26 Minutes to Orange County Convention Center
24 Minutes to International Drive
21 Minutes to Fun Spot
10 Minutes to Downtown Orlando
33 Minutes to Old Town
29 Minutes to Disney Quest
26 Minutes to Downtown Disney
Only 10 Minutes to Downtown Orlando, Park Ave in Winter Park, beautiful Lake Eola, Orlando performing arts center and Amway Center.
8 Minutes to Florida Hospital (East Orlando)
13 Minutes to Florida Hospital (East Rollins)
Other things to note:
• Pillows ,and pillowcases, Blankets, sheets and mattress pads (mattresses are covered by high-quality, waterproof, hypo-allergenic covers)
• All manner of kitchen pots, pans, silverware, glasses, etc
• Mop and cleaning supplies are in the laundry area or in the patio.
• Trash can and bags are inside the kitchen cabinet next to the refrigerator
•Dishwasher soap is under the sink kitchen cabinet.
. Dish towels in the kitchen cabinets
• Clothes hangers.
Iron and board is in the master bedroom closet
- Only we provide Bath towels, We DO provide Swimming pool 🏊🏽 Towels.
- Hand/bath soap.
• Some Toilet paper and Paper towels ( if you ran out, we cannot re-stock
during the season, please buy some for your own use).
***Never inside Property*** Only Outside Please. You have 2 nice porches area and back yard. This is a Non Smoking home. If you smoke , please do so outside of the house and place buts in ash cans. Do not toss on the grass.
NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE
*** WE Speak English and Spanish
Great location: My place is good for couples, business, travelers and families with kids.