WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Imagine a beach vacation at a house that’s like your very own luxury beach resort called Gulf Dreams on-the-beach. The deed to this luxury beach house states that the property’s west boundary is the Gulf of Mexico. The house has 75 feet of private, white sand Gulf beach for your pleasure, easily accessed by the only private, elevated boardwalk on the island.
Imagine arriving at Gulf Dreams on-the-beach’s private 85-foot dock on a private canal (in your boat, or by boat taxi), located 1,000-feet east of Gulf Dreams’s beach house.This dock can also be fished from. You will be greeted at the dock by Gulf Dreams manager who will transfer you and your luggage to the house. Imagine this manager, who is a full-time resident of the island, will familiarize you with the beach house and amenities, as well as the island, and will be a phone call away during your stay to meet your needs.
Imagine a secluded luxury beach house four stories tall accessed by a long, lavishly-landscaped driveway providing privacy from golf cart traffic and neighboring houses. The house sleeps 12 in five Bedrooms with en-suite Bathrooms.
Imagine having one of the only privately-owned swimming pools and pool-side gazebos on the island located on a beach dune, surrounded by lush tropical vegetation and a remote controlled waterfall that provides complete privacy.
Imagine your own luxury beach resort with its own beach picnic table, 12 beach chairs and 6 umbrellas. Fishing from our private beach can be very good. Six kayaks make going to the island 1/3 mile offshore in the Gulf a great family shelling adventure. Six bicycles allow you to explore the wildlife preserve on the south 2/3 of North Captiva, especially the beach at low tide. A private volleyball court will be set up for guests upon request for entertainment on Gulf Dreams' beach. Ping-pong, board games, puzzles, cards and chips allow for family fun out of the sun. The private canal dock allows fishing or docking your boat.
Imagine a bright and airy 4-story beach house with vaulted ceiling heights of 10 to 14 feet throughout, 2 large screened-in lanais with expansive views of the pool and Gulf of Mexico (one where you can eat all your meals outdoors, the other where you can play ping-pong and board games). Imagine a large, 4th-floor master suite, with spectacular 360-degree views of the Gulf and bay sides of the island, a gourmet, fully-equipped kitchen with granite counters and high-end appliances, travertine and granite bathrooms, most with twin sinks.
Imagine no longer! Your dreams can comes true when you rent Gulf Dreams on-the-beach. Let’s get into the details of the pleasures that await you:
• lounge chairs around pool beneath the umbrella of a mature, fragrant frangipani (plumeria) tree.
• 34 ft.x 14 ft. heated swimming pool with remote controlled waterfall & salt cell purification system
• covered, lighted gazebo with table and chairs and a hammock
• covered, brick-paved porch with stereo, table and chairs
• brick-paved pool deck
• outdoor shower
• landscape lighting surrounding pool for evening ambiance
• private, raised, lighted walkway with white PVC decking surface leading to beach and beach picnic table, and volleyball court.
The newly renovated poolside bedroom is airy and light, has a king bed, and a new, spacious luxury travertine and granite bathroom. It has a drink-sized refrigerator convenient for keeping cold drinks near the pool deck and an large ice maker to supplement the one on third floor.
• paving stone driveway
• 2 golf carts for exploring the island and taking the short drive to Gulf Dreams private dock.
• pond with waterfall framed by cascading bougainvillea and palm trees
• 2 spacious bedrooms with queen beds, both with large, new luxury granite and travertine twin-sink bathroom, glass-enclosed walk-in shower, and spacious walk-in closet
• A 410-square-foot bedroom with a king bed and two twin beds. (Twin beds can be converted to a king bed). It has a new luxury bathroom with granite and travertine walk-in shower, a closets and a TV center with a library of books and DVD's and games.
• 34 ft.x 12 ft. porch (screened, with electronically-controlled hurricane shutters), ping-pong table, games table and chairs
• Full laundry room with sink and Maytag washer & dryer
• All-new gourmet kitchen: granite counters and full back splashes, filtered water faucet, instant hot water faucet, 2 stainless steel sinks, each with garbage disposal, 2 French-door refrigerators with freezers, bar-sized beverage refrigerator, Electrolux 5-burner induction stove with remote exhaust fan, drawer microwave, double wall ovens, food processor, coffee maker and other small appliances, flat screen kitchen TV, kitchen bar with 4 hand-carved Mexican bar stools
• High-end beach decor and furnishings: 2 leather sofas, leather chair and ottoman, glass and drift wood dining table to seat 6, hand-carved Mexican chairs and mirror, hand-painted Mexican tables, designer wool rugs, 55” flat screen TV with Bose sound system, Blu Ray, Netflix and Pandora
• Spectacular granite wet bar with copper sink and ice maker
• marble-tiled powder room
• 40 ft. x 12 ft. dining and lounging porch (screened, with electronically-controlled hurricane shutters), wicker furniture lounging areas, 2 dining tables that both seat 6 with 6 dining chairs.
• 1,200-square-foot master suite with 2 decks
• Flat screen TV and Blu Ray DVD player with sitting area
• New luxury granite and travertine bathroom with twin sinks and spacious walk-in double shower
• 2 large walk-in closets
• Deck with lounge chairs and sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico.
• Small deck facing east with views of the bay.
Gulf Dreams on-the beach has been completely renovated, inside and out, beginning in June 2011 and completed in June of 2014. A recent renovation added a bathroom on second floor and a totally renovated first floor poolside bedroom and bath. Guests will find it to be extremely well-equipped and furnished with high-end finishes and fixtures. The comfort of the house, coupled with the best location on the island, and the convenience of having a private dock, set the scene for a memorable vacation.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
7 Nights Min Stay
| Fall09/05/2017 - 11/17/2017
1 week Min Stay
| Thanksgiving11/18/2017 - 11/27/2017
1 week Min Stay
| Pre Christmas11/28/2017 - 12/15/2017
1 week Min Stay
| Christmas--New Year12/16/2017 - 01/05/2018
1 week Min Stay
Property Damage Protection $99
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.