WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
In a sense, we are all travelers and from time to time, we need shelter from the strong winds and turbulence that invade our lives. We invite you to join us at Navarre Beach Regency to experience a refuge and to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Located between Destin and Pensacola, Navarre Beach has the beautiful white beaches without the crowds. It is only a three mile stretch of beach that sits between the Gulf Islands National Seashore on the west and Eglin Air Force Base land on the east. It is a classic barrier island beach that is still unspoiled by commercial development. While primarily residential, it is less than 30 minutes away to Pensacola or the Fort Walton and Destin area. Even in the high season of summer there is little congestion on the roads yet plenty to do.
With over 400 feet of Gulf-front and only 106 units, the Navarre Beach Regency is the least congested condominium on Navarre Beach. This affords your family plenty of space as they enjoy the pure white sand beach or the ocean side pool. The Regency also boasts the largest, two bedroom, two bath floor plans on the beach at approximately 1520 square feet.
Enjoy our brand new Fitness Center and the Scenic Beach Road to Pensacola reopened March 3, 2009
Our Non-Smoking condo is Gulf-front where the beach and ocean are only steps away. It is located on the second floor overlooking the pool. It is professionally decorated and nicely appointed and furnished. The condo has nine-foot ceilings and doors opening from both the living space and master bedroom onto the balcony. While sitting on the private 30 foot by 8 foot balcony, you will enjoy privacy and breathtaking views of the ocean,beach and surf.
The unit has high-speed, wireless internet, so be sure to bring your computer.
The large master bedroom has a king-size bed and a whirlpool tub in the private bath. The second bedroom has two double beds and the living area has a queen-size sofa. The condo will sleep eight. There are ample linens and closet space for everyone. The kitchen has lots of cabinets and is equipped with everything you will need to make you feel right at home.
There is an onsite office and since the Regency is only seven stories we enjoy great elevator service. Located on the ground floor is bike storage and carts for loading and unloading. There you will find storage for your water toys, chairs, etc. The trash shoot is located just a few steps from your front door. If you prefer visiting in the winter season, there is a social director providing lots of planned activities and socials while getting to know one another.
This property is an extension of our home in Atlanta and we welcome you as special guests that deserve personal attention. When you call or e-mail you will be communicating with us directly. Our goal is to give you an excellent value and to exceed your expectations, as you vacation in this beautiful place. We look forward to seeing you at the beach, in a harbor that shelters us. "Against The Wind."
The panhandle of Florida is known for Sugar sand beaches and Emerald Waters that most of America comes to Enjoy. Make memories of your lifetime when you visit Navarre Beach.
NAVARRE REGENCY HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION RULES
Welcome to the Regency! The facilities of the Regency are for the use and enjoyment of owners, their guests and rental guests only and the House Rules stated here apply to owners and guests alike. Visitors are permitted to use the facilities only as guests of owners or management. Guests assume the liability of expenses for repairs or mishaps by ignoring these guidelines.
* Quiet time is observed from 10:00 pm to 9:00 am.
* Do not take luggage carts into the units. Return luggage carts to the ground floor cart areas immediately
after use. No riding on carts.
* Do not feed the sea gulls from the balconies.
* Do not allow children to play on the elevators. Please supervise children at all times.
* Do not hang towels or clothing from the balconies.
* There are public restrooms located on the first floor near the office.
* Food and drink are permitted at the table area under the west end of the building. Please clean up after use.
* No glass objects of any kind are permitted at the pool or on the beach, per Fla State Law.
* Personal beach items may be stored in the area provided under the stairway to the pool/beach but must be removed before you leave.
* Garbage must be bagged and sent down the trash chutes located on each floor. Do not attempt to force
large boxes or other bulky items down the chutes to avoid clogging them.
* For your enjoyment, charcoal grills are located on the East and West end of the building. Grilling is not
allowed on the balconies. Please clean grills after use.
* No skateboarding, roller blading or skating is permitted on the property.
* Do not walk on the dune. Protect the environment and the Resort property – use the walk over to access the beach!
* All vehicles must display a Regency parking permit in the front window. Register vehicles in the
office on the first floor. Vehicles parked illegally in fire lanes, handicapped parking spaces, restricted
areas, or reserved parking areas when not authorized, will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. Speed limit is 5 MPH on the property. Vehicles must fit within the width and length of the parking lot lines
unless written permission from the manger is obtained.
* Guests may not park boats, trailers, jet skis, RVs, etc. in the parking lot without prior written approval.
They must be registered in the office and may not remain longer than 14 days onsite.
* All bicycles must be registered in the office and tagged. When not in use bikes are to be stored in a bike
rack under either end of the building.
* Motorcycles must be registered in the office and may only be parked in legal parking spaces.
* The pool is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. No lifeguard on duty.
* Anyone above the age of 8 must wear a Regency pool tag when using the pool.
* Infants who are in diapers or training pants must wear pool diapers when in the pool area. You will be
charged a $250.00 fee if your child has an accident in the pool that results in the pool being closed for
* Absolutely no pets are allowed in rental units. If a pet is found in the rental unit, the management reserves the right to ask the renter to vacate the premises. All deposits and payments will be forfeited.
I have read the foregoing and agree to abide by them.
The condo is suitable for people of all ages, romantic getaway or family trip. Handicap accesible
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
7 Nights Min Stay
|$242||$ 295||$ 1695||N/A|
| Summer05/26/2018 - 08/17/2018
1 week Min Stay
| Late Summer08/18/2018 - 09/07/2018
1 week Min Stay
| Fall09/08/2018 - 12/28/2018
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 150||$ 175||$ 995||N/A|
| Winter12/29/2018 - 03/01/2019
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 150||$ 175||$ 950||$ 1995|
Spring and Summer Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
90 days or more cancellation required for full refund
email or call owner 770-380-4104
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.