Fully Appointed Apartment.
The condo is located on the second floor so one can enjoy sitting on the sunny balcony above any pedestrian traffic that might be passing by. An elevator helps you moving your luggage from the car to the unit
The electronic door lock opens by means of key cards you and your party would be issued at the front desk, valid and working for the length of your stay.
Inside, you will find a spacious living/dining area providing ample elbow room for relaxation and comfortable seating at the dining table close to the open kitchen. Two modern creamy white leather three-seater sofas and a matching recliner chair let you spread out over the area when one wants to watch TV while the other would prefer poring over a book.A new 40" flat screen TV set pulls in 99 cable channels including local stations with recreation guidance. There is a DVD player.
The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator/ice maker, electric induction range and oven, microwave, automatic dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, stick mixer, all necessary cooking utensils, flat- and stemware. The counter is open to the dining area.
The master bedroom has wall-to-wall carpeting like the living area and features a king size bed with night stands, a dresser, a small desk for handling your correspondence, an easy chair and a second (cable) TV with remote. Adjacent is the tiled master bathroom (full tub) and a walk-in closet which also holds spare linens.
A second full bathroom (with shower) is located off the entrance hall and can serve both visitors and part of the party using the Murphy bed in the den for overnight accommodation. Maximum occupancy permitted by Association rules is four persons, no smoking, no pets allowed. The condominium is centrally air conditioned and, as an alternative, also offers ceiling fans in bed and living rooms.
A roomy, tiled balcony with outdoor table/chairs has full western exposure with sun from about 11 A.M. until sunset, and provides a beautiful view of the scenic tropical island which holds a large swimming pool, the Island Pub restaurant for those who would rather take a break from home cooking, a sun deck, a whirl pool, and a barbecue deck with some ten gas-fired Weber grills free to use.
The phone is routed via switchboard (operator, voice mail messaging - outgoing phone charges not included in rental). Amenities available are Tennis Courts (with tennis gear), Racquet Courts and Laundry Facility on the premises. Two computers for free Internet access are available in the Resort Lobby.
Activities on-site or nearby:
Hiking, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theatre, Sightseeing, Swimming, Sailing
Reception will receive faxes for you at 239-263-0946 - should say, your unit number in addition to your name
Reception will hand out pool towels for poolside use, return at end of day
Reception can give you tips on shopping and sightseeing, lots of leaflets in the lobby.
Supermarkets/shopping plazas are within easy walking distance as are restaurants and a Post office.
About The Area
This Naples condo is part of a beautiful property setting (Park Shore Resort Club) with individual units surrounding a tropical island holding a large swimming pool, a sun deck, large barbeque area, outdoor whirlpool, the Island Pub restaurant and beautiful tropical landscaping. Two tennis courts and a racquetball court are part of the Resort, free to use. A Fitness Room is adjoining the Resoprt lobby. Of all 156 units, this one has the most striking view of the island, from the second floor balcony vantage point. Take the elevator down and a brief walk along the lake for a dip in the heated pool or a sunbath, surrounded by palm trees.
While not part of the Park Shore rental pool, the apartment is embedded in a condotel surrounding offering a reception desk, with the phone switchboard also serving this unit.
This paradise is well sheltered from the outside yet shops for all daily needs are within easy walking distance. The neighborhood is beautifully kept and landscaped upscale single family homes.
No matter at which airport you arrive, have your car rental agent direct you to Interstate 75. You will take I-75 to Exit 107, turn West onto Pine Ridge Road and keep going for about 5 miles, then make a left into US 41 ("Tamiami Trail"), going South. At the first traffic light, turn right into Neapolitan Way. After one block, at the first stop sign, turn left into the access road (Island Club Loop) to Park Shore Resort - you are there.
Park Shore Resort Restated and Supplemented Rules & Regulations
Unless specifically stated otherwise these rules apply equally to owners, owner’s families, renters, and guests.
1)Smoking is not allowed on property except for the two designated areas. This includes vape pen and e-cigarettes. Please inquire at front desk for location of smoking areas. Smoking is allowed inside units by owners (excluding lanais). For owners who rent their units privately, written permission should be on file indicating such, only with owner’s written permission.
2) No pets are allowed by guests or renters. Owners, while in residence, may keep properly managed dogs when attended by an owner. All dogs must be walked on leash at all times. No dog may be left unattended in any common area of property. All dogs must be walked on parking lot side & outer area of property only. No dogs allowed on inner walkways, decking, or inner grass area. Pets are restricted to unit owners only, while in residence.
3) Maximum occupancy: One-Bedroom Unit - 4 persons. Two-Bedroom Unit - 6 persons.
4) Parking: Only two vehicles permitted per unit. Vehicles may not take up more than one parking space. Larger vehicles (vans, trucks, recreational vehicles, campers, or trailers of any sort must not be parked on grounds for more than 24 hours.) OWNERS, see front desk for permit to park larger vehicles at south end of property in designated areas. All vehicles must have valid license plate and registration.
5) Personal belongings cannot be left on the sidewalks or in any common areas.
6) Lanai areas must be kept neat. Hanging towels or clothing off the balconies is prohibited. No signage of any kind may be posted on doors, in windows, or on lanais or patios.
7) Bicycles No riding bicycles on the walkways or island area. No skateboarding or roller blading anywhere on property. Foot traffic ONLY on inner walkway. No wheeled vehicles of any kind.
Bicycles must be registered with the Front Desk ($5.00 fee).
Bicycles must be kept in bicycle racks near the stairways.
8) Quiet Time --Park Shore Resort is not a party destination and “Quiet Time” starts at 10:00p.m. Disruptive guests may be required to check out at any point when there are complaints.
9) Pool Area and Barbeque Area - No Lifeguard on duty - No Diving
Pool and Spa hours are from 9am until dusk.
Bathing Load Capacity for the pool is 30 people. Bathing Load Capacity for the spa is 4 people.
Food and beverages may not be consumed within 4 feet of the pool’s edge.
No alcohol permitted in pool area. No glass containers permitted in pool area.
No wheeled coolers allowed. Small hand held coolers only
No animals are permitted in the fenced in area of the pool.
Used towels should be placed in proper bins.
Do not leave towels on chairs when you exit the pool.
Chairs and Tables should not be within 4ft of pool edge.
Children under 10 must be accompanied by an Adult of 18 or older at all times/
Oversized rafts or floats are not allowed in the pool. Noodles are permitted.
Please keep all phones on mute or vibrate.
No audible music allowed. Headphones only.
No running on pool deck. No diving.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the pool area. This includes e-cigarettes.
10) Renters and Guests
All persons occupying units (owners, renters and guests) shall be registered with the manager at the Front Desk, at or before the time of the occupancy of the unit. As we learned during recent hurricane, this rule is essential for safety. If a unit is leased for greater than thirty days, there must be notification to the association’s management.
Please dispose of all trash ONLY in receptacles (Trash or Blue Recycling Bins) approved by Association.
Please put in recycling bins:
Plastics with number 1-7 in recycle "triangle"
Aluminum and metal cans
Paper, phone books, newspaper and junk mail
Please do NOT recycle:
Drinking glasses/glass jars
Plastic grocery bags
12) Noise Levels Loud and disturbing noises are prohibited. All radios, televisions, music players, stereos should be used at a reasonable volume or with headphones. Playing of musical instruments shall be regulated to sound levels that will not disturb others.
13) Children Children are welcome at Park Shore Resort. However, activities, behavior, and noise levels of children should be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Children may be requested to be removed from common areas if their conduct is unsafe or disturbing to other guests.
14) Signage Please obey all posted signs on property.
15) Wildlife Do not feed any of the local wildlife, including ducks.
Fines shall be assessed against the unit owner for each violation of the rules and regulations. Fines are assessed at $50 per day and/or occurrence with the exception of the rule prohibiting pets being kept by renters or guests which will be assessed at $100 per day and/or per occurrence
Emergency Medical Call 911 for emergency medical assistance.
Updated March 2018
Second floor easily accessible by nearby elevator.