WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Pool home is located in Briarwood, a gated and guarded community close to Naples famous 5th Avenue, shops and white sandy beaches.
You will enjoy this sunny house, available for 6 persons:
- master bedroom with king bed, memory foam mattress, flat screen TV, opening to the private swimming pool, with separate bathroom
- two additional bedrooms with common bathroom, one with queen bed and one with two single beds
- formal living room and dining room opening to swimming pool area
- open kitchen with breakfast nook
- south exposed lanai including solar heated swimming pool, a dining area under the lanai and another table under the pool enclosure. The pool area also has lounge chairs.
- one car garage and outdoor parking area
- two nice bikes are available for riding around the community
Unlimited wireless internet, unlimited USA & Canada phone, cable TV, scanner-printer will allow you to keep in touch with your business and your family even when relaxing near the sunny pool.
Facilities: The recently renovated house is full equipped :
- kitchen : electric oven, micro-wave oven, dishwasher, freezer with ice maker and cold water delivery
- 50 inch flat screen TV in living room - with DVD player
- 42 inch flat screen TV in master bedroom
- laundry room equipped with washer and dryer, iron and iron board
A final laundry and cleaning is provided. An additional cleaning service can be provided if requested by our cleaning company.
Briarwood is a gated and guarded community located less than 10 minutes drive from famous Naples 5th Avenue and old Naples providing worldwide guests art galleries, shops and restaurants, evening sunsets on the nearby white sand beach, and many other attractions.
Briarwood offers two large swimming pools, tennis, volley-ball and basket-ball courts and a clubhouse. You will easily find many golf courses in the area.
Naples : Naples is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida, only 2 hours from Miami. It is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida, nestled on the endless sun drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Naples is known for exquisite sunsets, incredible shopping, dining and challenging golf courses. It is also only minutes away from island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of the Everglades.
Boasting one of the nation's best beaches and calmest seas, Naples makes a splash with water lovers. Friendly parks beckon sports enthusiasts and picnickers with lovely green spaces and recreational facilities.
Much of Naples' activities are naturally centered on the water, with year-round sailing, boating, jet skiing, windsurfing and deep sea fishing. Of course, you could prefer to charter a boat or rent one to observe wild nature, dolphins and manatees as nowhere else.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
6 Nights Min Stay
| 2017 Off Season06/01/2017 - 12/04/2017
6 nights Min Stay
|N/A||N/A||$ 995||$ 3500|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.