WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Amazing 2 bedroom, 2 bath corner apartment with soaring double height ceilings with an unbelievable Miami skyline view from all rooms. Sophisticated, fully high-end designer furniture from TUI and appointed on the 40th floor.
- Fabulous Tui Lifestyle designer furniture throughout the unit
- Full kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances (microwave, oven, stove, fridge and freezer) from WOLF and SUB-
- Complete linens for 6
- HUGE closets & ample storage
- Air Conditioning
- Free valet parking for one car
- Wi-Fi and cable included
- Washer/ dryer in unit
- Access to all Icon and Viceroy Hotel amenities, such as
o 28,000-square-foot spa by Philippe Starck design, 10 treatment rooms, redwood saunas, eucalyptus steam
rooms and a media screening room
o Beautiful water lounge with white marble floors, three Jacuzzis, a shallow foot-deep reflecting pool, floor-to-
ceiling windows overlooking the bay
o 2,500-square-foot fitness center with yoga and Pilates classes, spinning studio and expert trainers
o Two-acre pool deck with huge infinity pool, bay views, poolside food and drink service from Cafe Icon, a
fireplace and floor chess boards
- 1300 total square feet living space and a large balcony
- Apple TV and Direct TV available in the unit
- Living room with a 46’’ Full HD TV and a full size sleeper
- Master bedroom with king size bed and a 42’’ HDTV
- Guest bedroom with queen size bed and a 32’’ HDTV
- Master bathroom with double-sink and vanity, jetted tub and a large glass enclosed multi fixture shower
- Guest bathroom with a sink and a glass-shower
Situated on Brickell Avenue in Miami’s financial district, the newly completed Viceory Residences at ICON Brickell offers a truly unique style of living in the area’s first-ever Viceroy Hotel and ICON Residences community. Hosting an exclusive residence, ICON’s modern architectural design is emphasized by its water front location, beautiful palm trees and groomed landscaping. This ideal location is in walking distance to all the Brickell Area has to offer. Referred to as the 'Manhattan of the South', Brickell is home to numerous international banks and home to many of Miami's top restaurants (such as Capital Grille, Zuma and Indigo), shops and places of entertainment.
- 15-minute drive to South Beach (acclaimed for its nightlife, shops, galleries, restaurants and sidewalk cafés)
- 15-minute drive to Miami International Airport
- 3-minute drive or 20-minute walk to American Airlines Arena
- 3-minute drive or 20-minute walk to the Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts
- 10-minute drive to the Wynwood Arts District
- 10-minute drive to Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables
- Amazing shopping malls (such as Aventura Mall, Dolphin Mall, Sawgrass Mall, Bal Harbour) only 20 to 45
Everything this urban paradise has to offer, can be accessed by foot, metro-mover and taxi.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.