WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
The Pineapple Cottage is a special oasis of tranquility and comfort. Surrounded by the palm trees that symbolize Florida, it is a private home nestled on a canal that leads directly into Sarasota Bay. Our home is situated in the desirable neighborhood of Country Club Shores --- just a short ride from the world class shopping and dining at St. Armand's Circle and walking distance to the beautiful beaches of Longboat Key.
This elegant house has been thoughtfully renovated and decorated with a charm and sophistication that will give you a feeling of relaxation as if you were in your own home. The furniture has a Tommy Bahama vibe and all the linens, tableware and kitchen utensils are of the highest quality. Here are just a few of the amenities this house offers:
• Exquisitely decorated Master Bedroom with king bed, en suite bath with large walk in shower and french doors to the lanai
• Guest bedroom with king bed and large walk in closet/dressing room
• Den/third bedroom with queen size pull out sofa, garden view and pocket doors
• Gourmet eat-in kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and granite counters and mosaic back splash
• Large Lanai under air with sliders that open to patio and screened pool for relaxing and dining "al fresco"; enjoy the outdoors without any bugs or humidity
• Game table with chess, backgammon, and even a roulette wheel
• 50" smart TV in Family Room and 42" smart TV in MBR - both wall mounted
• Verizon triple play --- with high-speed internet and movie channels
• Free phone service
• Screened heated pool
• Patio overlooking canal for sunning
• Private dock --- bring your boat or rent one
• Weber gas BBQ
• Separate laundry room
While clearly you may be tempted to spend your days at The Pineapple Cottage, lounging on the lanai, enjoying the canal views or soaking in our heated pool, there is no shortage of engaging activities in the immediate area.
The Gulf of Mexico's beautiful white sand beaches are a short walk from the property and you will find that the Cottage has an ample supply of beach chairs and towels. There are also many amazing scenic beaches just a short car ride away including Lido Key, Siesta Key, Coquina and Venice beaches for Swimming, Boating, Fishing, Kayaking, Sunbathing, Watching Sea Birds and Marine Animals, Sunrises, and Sunsets.
You can also find an amazing selection of Restaurants, Bars, Golf, Tennis, Arts Center, Movie Centers, Shopping, Kayak Tours, Segway Tours and Massage; all within a five to fifteen-minute drive. Just over the bridge to the north is Anna Maria Island with its charming towns of Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach and Anna Maria, where you'll find more Shops, Bars and Restaurants, Fishing Piers and Antique Shops. A 15 minute scenic drive south through LBK takes you past elegant homes, golf courses, small shopping centers, parks and nature trails. St. Armand's Circle, known for its upscale shops, fine dining and casual restaurants and cafes is known throughout Florida as having the best restaurants and shops in Florida. Venture a little further down the road and you are in Downtown Sarasota, for more Shopping and Restaurants, Art Galleries, Theaters, Opera House, The Famous Ringling Museum and The Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. For those who wish to explore further, to the south are the islands of Siesta Key and Casey Key, then Venice Beach. To the north St. Petersburg is about 45 Minutes, Tampa an hour, and Orlando about 2 hours. The area is ideally located for a Florida vacation or a winter get-away.
There is much to do... Or, do nothing at all, but while away the hours on a lounge chair with a good book at your peaceful retreat in the quiet neighborhood of Longboat Key where every day is definitely a vacation day.... filled with blue skies, sun, white beaches and the gulf coast breezes.
ONLY ONE BOOKING PER MONTH ***** BOOK EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.
The Pineapple Cottage is suitable for couples seeking an elegant romantic, private getaway and small families. We are extremely pet-friendly.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
7 Nights Min Stay
|$200||N/A||$ 2000||$ 6000|
Contact Owner at (516) 621-1393 to Book
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.