A deposit of £100 / $150 is required. By payment of the deposit it is understood by the guest to be in full acceptance of these conditions specified . Cheques should be made payable to 'Mr. R J Wright’ & sent to the address on the covering page. The balance of the rental sum plus security deposit must be paid 10 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental period unless booking is made within 10 weeks of departure when full balance & security deposit is required.
The pool should be sufficiently warm from early May through to late September. Optional heating is available during or after this period to an approx temp of 82 degrees at an additional cost of £13.50 per day (£94.50 pw) if booked in the UK or $20.00 daily ($140 pw) inc tax.
The guest accepts the terms & conditions of the booking as stated overleaf on behalf of all the named above (or those residing at the house during the rental period) & accepts that he/she is authorised to act on their behalf.
Fully licensed & registered with the Florida State Authorities
Terms & Conditions
1. Booking & Payment: To confirm a booking a deposit of £100 / $150 is required with the duly signed booking form with a list of the persons staying at the villa. Cheques should be made payable to 'Mr. R J Wright'. The balance of the rental sum plus security deposit must be paid 10 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental period. Payment of deposit or balance is acceptance to our conditions of rental.
2. Cancellation / changes: Should you cancel your booking for any reasons the following charges will apply: Cancellation prior to 10 weeks before rental: Deposit only. The Deposit is not refundable under any circumstances. Should dates change after deposit has been paid we will attempt to accommodate but this will not always be possible due to other reservations. If guest reduces rental days after the deposit or balance has been paid the original full rental price will apply. Additional days will be charged at a pro rata rate.
After the balance due date we cannot accept cancellations & you are advised to insure against this eventuality.
3. Insurance: Guests are required to have an appropriate travel / holiday insurance in force for the period of the trip giving necessary cover for all members of the party.
Note:- Medical expenses in the U.S.A. can be very high.
4. Rental period: Arrival at the villa should be after 4.00 P.M. local time & the property must be vacated by 11.00 A.M. (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
5. Security deposit: A security deposit of £100 / $150 is required with the balance payment which will be held on behalf of the owners against loss or damage occasioned by the use of the property by the parties to this agreement. The security deposit will be fully refunded after a satisfactory status report has been received & the keys have been returned to the owner or their agent.
6. Safety: This villa has its own luxury private pool. The owners & their agents cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever & howsoever caused as a result of the use of its pool & the surrounding area. Guests are specifically required to supervise their children at all times as the pool has a depth of up to 6 feet.
7. Force Majeure: The owners of the property or their servants or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following:-
Strikes, Riots, Political unrest, Hostilities, War or Threat of War, Terrorist activity, Industrial disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Aircraft grounding, Closure of Airports or Ports, Weather conditions or any other event beyond the owners' control.
8 Changes to booking: Wherever possible changes to the booking will be accommodated although charges may apply. Once the deposit is received the dates reserved are fixed & if for any reason you wish to reduce the rental period the full rental cost will still apply. Extensions will be charged at the appropriate rate.
We will endeavour to be flexible by moving dates if necessary assuming they don’t clash with other reservations.
Only the persons named on the booking form can stay on the property. If, after deposit has been received changes are requires then an updated booking form must be sent to us.
9. No pets are allowed.
10. For the comfort of our guests we operate a non-smoking policy within our villa.
Fully licensed & registered with the Florida State Authorities.