Great views. Pretty waterpark. Lovely condo we stayed in. Clean.well kept. Close to several great eating places. We had a great time.Sue C.
Visited on "August - 2017
Great last minute family get away!
We just returned home from a wonderful stay in IRB. This time we stayed in a wonderful condo. The owners were so nice and responsive. I booked this vacation on a Friday afternoon and we were enjoying this condo and water park on Monday afternoon. We didn't need to bring anything but our toothbrushes. Can't say enough good things. Contact James and try it for yourself. You and your family will not regret it.Daniel W.
Visited on "July - 2017
Loved this condo and Indian Rocks Beach! Everything we needed was supplied! James was tremendous in responding to all of our requests immediately! The only problem we had was having to go back home! We definitely plan on returning! I highly recommend renting this condo! Other notes about Indian Rocks Beach.... If you go deep sea fishing I recommend taking your catch next door to Jimmy's. They did a great job cooking our fish and the cost was only $9.50 per person, which included coleslaw and fries. We tried to go to Crabby Bills for dinner but it was always packed so we opted for breakfast one morning and we were very pleased. JD's is a pretty happening spot at night. If you plan on doing a lot of cooking you'll need to grocery shop on the main land. The only place to get basic supplies is CVS, which is one block from the condo.Tana m.
Visited on "July - 2017
Great condo, fun water park
Excellent condo, very clean and well kept. Kids had so much fun at the water park!Deidra M.
Visited on "June - 2017
This is a 2 bed, 2 bath unit (1110 Sq. Ft) that has 1 King and 2 queen size beds and a raised queen air mattress for the extra large group. This unit is brand NEW with a full functional kitchen and a balcony that overlooks the intercoatal waterway. Sit back and watch the boats cruise by or visit the 6th and 7th floor decks to watch the beautiful sunsets in the Gulf of Mexico. You are a short two block walk to the beach.
Your rental includes:
- Four (4) Splash Harbour Water Park passes (This is $100/day VALUE that is FREE with your rental)
- Access to purchase six (6) additional Water Park Passes at 1/2 OFF $25 daily price (This could save you $71/day!)
- Access to 2 rooftop community patios to lounge, watch the amazing sunsets, or relax to the view of the intrercoastal waterway
- Free Parking (Parking is on a first come basis)
- WIFI and SMART TVs in master bedroom and the living room
- FULL size washer and dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Two block walk to the beach
- Miniature golf and an arcade for the kids are located on the premises
- Fishing charters and sunset cruises are located onsite as well
- Access to nine (9) local restaurants within walking distance
We are committed to providing you and your family a vacation filled with a lifetime of memories. You won't regret staying with us.
We currently have no reviews as this is a brand new unit, with brand new furniture, and brand new appliances. You could be the first guest to stay in this unit. We would love to have you stay with us. Remember, Hospitality is our business, Relaxing is yours!