Wonderful time! The condo was beautiful and clean. We enjoyed sitting on the deck watching the dolphins play. We were very grateful that the beach was not crowded.Angie w.
Visited on "June - 2017
Very nice condo on the beach. Perfect patio view of the ocean and I did see dolphins from our balcony the morning before leaving. Very roomy for our family of 6. Very close access to the beach. Bring toilet paper...only one roll included per bathroomKaren A.
Visited on "May - 2017
Best 3BR in the Destin area!
Upon showing up, I was itching to see some emerald green water and voila, I sure got a great view with the balcony windows facing the beautiful water! The space was bright and full of natural light - I loved the comfortable furniture. We cooked fish we caught in the kitchen that was fully stocked and having the washing machine was great for staying fresh the whole week. We ate on the balcony with the great weather and enjoyed fireworks from there too!
On top of being right on the beach, the location was perfect since it wasn’t near the Destin traffic or the Fort Walton traffic. Okaloosa Island is quiet but close to everything including grocery stores and great restaurants on the water. The space was great for family bonding but when we needed rest, we could retire to our respective corners. The owners and building staff went out of their way to be helpful and were super nice. This is the best three bedroom in the Destin area!
Visited on "June - 2016
Perfect beach condo!
My family has been going to the Gulf for a beach vacation for years - starting with our children, and now including their children. This is THE BEST place to stay for a variety of reasons.
* the condo is extremely nice with everything you need to be comfortable and roomy enough for a family. We could eat out or get seafood and cook in.
* it is RIGHT on the beach. No packing stuff up for a long trek - just walk out the door and you are on the beach. It is so easy to go back and forth from the condo to the beach.
* beach chair/umbrella service - what a great perk!
* a swimming pool. It is small but never crowded and always so clean. Perfect for the kids.
* covered parking - a huge plus in Florida. There is not much extra parking if you have more than one car, but we managed okay. The cart to help with loading/unloading was a big help.
* beautiful view from the balcony - morning coffee watching the Dolphins!
* the beach is not crowded at all and is so beautiful.
* the TVs and DVD players in every room made it easy so the family could choose different things to watch.
* amazingly close to other things - grocery, restaurants, recreational activities for the kids and adults - without being crowded when we were at the condo.
* it is an incredible value with what you get for such a reasonable price.
* the owners are fantastic to work with - so nice and accommodating and easy to reach.
Overall, I can't say enough good things -this is just a great place to stay. Thank you, Ken and Edie, for a perfect place for a family vacation!
Visited on "May - 2016