WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
***Ask about Snowbird specials 1 Oct - 29 Feb***
This townhouse has plenty of room for everyone down stairs with seating for the whole family and a kitchen with tons of counter space to prepare meals or put out a nice size spread for dinner. While getting things ready, the rest of the family can hang out in the living area and watch the game on the big TV. Or if you need to spread out a little, just head out to the deck and relax while enjoying the summer breeze. The back wall of the deck features multi color lighting to fit any mood after the sun goes down. The upstairs master bedroom boasts a serene atmosphere with space to spread out. It features a king size bed and a seating area for those times when you need to get away and recharge - just grab a book or enjoy your favorite show on TV! The master bathroom has plenty of room for two people to get ready for your nights out, with its two vanities and oversized shower. The cedar closet in the master also has more than enough room to hang up your clothes and store your luggage. The second bedroom features a king size bed as well, along with its own full bathroom. Just open up the door to access the second story balcony for another great place to relax and enjoy the views. It also features a nice sized closet to keep your things organized. There’s no doubt you’ll love this little oasis!
- Must be 25 years of age. (Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation, Valid ID will be required to check in)
- 6 adult guests maximum +2 children under 15 years of age. Violations could result in immediate eviction with no refund.
- All guests must be listed prior to making a reservation.
- No pets of any kind are allowed.
- Beach towels are NOT stocked at the townhouse, please to don’t remove any linens or towels from the home.
- Beach chairs (5), beach wagon, umbrella are provided.
- Please do not sit on furniture with wet clothing.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm-8am (Deck and front porch areas may be used after hours, but noise must be kept to a minimum.) Complaints from neighbors will be taken seriously and could result in eviction with no refund.
- No Smoking of any kind is permitted on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the premises.
- Due to past experiences, towels are not to be used to remove make-up or used to clean anything that will stain/ruin them. Stained/ruined towels or linens will be subject to the loss of the security deposit.
- Trash will be disposed of in trash can associated with the house and will be taken out Monday and Thursday nights after 7pm. Trash can will placed across the street from the light pole ensuring that neighbors cars are not blocked.
- Recycling bin will be put out next to trash cans Monday Nights only. Small recycling bin next to door will be emptied in to larger yellow top bin in order for city pick up. Cans are marked 11
- Trash and recycling bins will be brought back promptly after the city has collected.
- Be respectful of all neighbors and surrounding properties.
- Thoroughly shake all sand from towels, clothes, etc. outside prior to washing. This helps to prolong the life of washer and dryer and is greatly appreciated.
- Thoroughly rinse or brush all sand off of your person prior to entering the home and especially prior to showering. This helps to prevent drains from clogging and is greatly appreciated. Hoses are located in the front and rear of the home. Hi
- Remove all items from the refrigerator and pantry prior to departure.
- Trash will be taken out prior to departure.
- DO NOT dump grease down the drains.
- Only small foods will be disposed of in garbage disposal.
- Departure procedures are below and will be attached to the refrigerator and are also located in the house manuals section of this listing.
- Gas grill is on the back deck (gas NOT included) please maintain a safe distance from all sides of the deck and do not place under covered area.
- Ensure all outdoor water sources are turned off.
Departure Procedures must be followed in order to receive full refund on security deposit.
As you depart, there are a few departure procedures with which we ask your assistance and appreciate very much for helping with. During peak seasons, departure time is 10 am sharp unless other arrangements have been made with the rental manager.
These small things will help ensure that there is a smooth transition between guests and will hopefully be reciprocated for you in the future if you choose to stay again.
-Wash all used towels and dry. Please ensure sand has been shaken off any items before placing in washer
-Wash the sheets (cleaning crew will put them in the dryer and fold the towels)
Do not wash the slip cover mattress protector, unless absolutely necessary. (Gentle wash cycle warm water/low heat tumble)
-Load the dishwasher and run it. Cleaning crew will unload it.
-Remove all items from the refrigerator/freezer
-Take all trash out to and place in trash can numbered 11.
-If needed, run self-cleaning oven mode the night before your departure
-Clean used pots/ pans/ skillet/ Panini press (Do not put in dishwasher).
-Sweep up any excessive sand.
-Laundry detergent is provided for towels/sheets (2) and (2) for your items
-Your code will expire at 10 am the day you check out. Cleaning crew will arrive shortly behind you.
-Check all drawers/under the bed, and closets for personal items.
THANK YOU and we greatly appreciate your help
Once again thank you for choosing East Pass Oasis and I hope you enjoyed your stay.
This home is family friendly with great amenities.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
|$200||$ 275||$ 1750||$ 6000|
| End of summer08/15/2019 - 11/02/2019
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 129||$ 159||$ 949||$ 2200|
| Fall11/03/2019 - 02/29/2020
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 119||$ 139||$ 849||$ 2200|
| Spring03/01/2020 - 05/23/2020
5 nights Min Stay
|$ 149||$ 169||$ 1200||$ 3900|
| Summer05/24/2020 - 08/15/2020
5 nights Min Stay
|$ 289||$ 339||$ 2200||$ 7900|
Security deposit is held until 14 days after booking. After verification of no damage to property, the security deposit will be refunded.
Taxes and cleaning fees not included in nightly rate
Cancellation policy is strict.
Full refund within 48 hrs of booking.
50% refund after 48 hrs of booking up 1 month prior to reservation.
No refund within 30 days of reservation.
Payment in full is required at time of reservation.
Verification of age is required along with acknowledgment of house rules.
Additional information regarding the house will be sent 1 week prior to check-in.
At Check-in valid ID will need to be provided to verify guest.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.