WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
This luxury villa is a 6 bedroom, 4 bath home. The layout of this 3,000 square ft villa is located in a gated community (The Hamlet at West Haven) in Davenport, FL. If you love to play golf, this villa is the perfect place to stay as it is very close to the Champions Gate Golf Resort less than 4 miles away. Supermarkets and restaurants are also very close by with easy access to Interstate 4.
DINING AREA: This property has two dining areas (by main entrance hallway and by kitchen area)
KITCHEN: Fully stock of kitchenware, dinnerware, flatware, and cookware.
PATIO AREA: This villa features a large private pool/spa which includes pool safety fence and patio furniture.
BEDROOM / BATHROOM LAYOUT
- 1ST FLOOR: 1 Queen bedroom, 1 Twin Disney Princess bedroom (x 2 beds), 1 full bath
- 2ND FLOOR: 1 King master bedroom (bathroom attached), 1 King bedroom, 1 Queen bedroom, 1 Twin Mickey Mouse bedroom (x2 beds), 2 hallway bathrooms.
GAME ROOM: Foosball table and billiard's table
BABY EQUIPMENT: Crib, strollers, high chair, play pen, baby gate
PLEASE NOTE: Pool heat and grill rental are optional and may be requested for additional charge: (1) Pool heat fee: $199 per week or $30 per day; (2) Grill rental fee: $55 for your entire stay. Cleaning fee of $145 is waived for stays more than 7 nights.
This villa is conveniently located in a very beautiful and quite community at exit 58 of the i-4 through great Champions Gate. Orlando airport is about 35 minutes away; a huge range of golf courses are within an easy drive to suit all abilities and budgets, including the world famous Champion Gate courses designed by Greg Norman.
Local amenities include banks, supermarkets like wal-mart and target, fast food restaurants, pharmacies and tons of different restaurants, all within a 5-10 minute drive. Our villa is managed by a professional management company. The gulf coast is only an hour or so away to the west, with the perfect white sandy beaches of Clearwater and St Petersburg. This side of Florida is also the home of Busch Gardens, a park blending the latest rides with a variety of wild animals. To the east it is an easy journey to destinations such as Daytona beach and the Kennedy Space Center.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
3 Nights Min Stay
| LOW 201912/02/2019 - 12/20/2019
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 179||N/A||$ 1199||N/A|
| CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS 201812/21/2019 - 01/05/2020
1 week Min Stay
|$ 409||N/A||$ 2599||N/A|
1. Pool/spa heating is optional at $199/weekly or $30/daily;
2. Grill is optional at $45 per booking;
3. Deposit: The $300 security deposit will be refundable one week after check out
All confirmed bookings may be cancelled at any time in the form of a letter or an email. The following charges would be applied to all cancellations:
1. Over 90 days prior to check-in - 100% refund less $100 processing fee.
2. 60 to 90 days prior to check-in - Deposit retained as credit towards rental within one year.
3. 45 to 60 days prior to check-in - 50% of refund.
4. Less than 45 days - no refund
Note: We will not keep deposits/rental fees except $100 processing fee if the property can be re-rented. If the property is rented for a fraction of the original rental fee because it is posted as a late availability listing, the portion of the rent recovered will be refunded.
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.