WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
Want to live the high life while vacationing in Florida? Looking for temporary re-location to the Sunshine State? Either scenarios, this condo is perfect for you!
Spacious, 3rd floor penthouse including a sofabed for the occasional guests, with 2 bedrooms, each with its own walk-in closet, master bathroom and 42" TV, new 50" smart TV in the living room, new blinds, and free wifi and US/Canada long distance, located within the gated luxury community, Grand Venezia, by Old Tampa Bay.
Fantastic amenities include a $2M clubhouse with newly renovated heated swimming pool and fitness center across the road, tennis court, a 1.5 mile waterfront walking path, and available docks for your boat or jetski. Kayaks available to borrow. Picturesque views, including Old Tampa Bay in the background.
Why pay up to $300/night at a much smaller sized Hilton Homewood Suites or Marriott Residence Inn suite?
Mandatory: Condo Association requires background check and copy of lease agreement.
Do you need furnished accommodations for 2 instead of 4, and for a shorter rental term, as low as 1 week? Consider our 1 bedroom 701 square feet condo at the fantastic Avalon at Clearwater complex. Contact Frank for details.
GRAND VENEZIA MONTHLY RATES (Incl.Taxes & more) / AVAILABILITY PERIOD ( NO DAILY or WEEKLY rentals permitted by Condo Association). 30 night minimum stay.
$2,425 - July 27- August 31, 2016
$2,300 - September, October 2016
1. For long term rentals over 6 months: Get a discount AND reduce above rates by 13% government sales taxes (mandatory for leases less than 7 month rental noted above).
2. 1 month rental period MINIMUM.
3. Rent includes cable, telephone (USA and Canada calling), WIFI, water, final cleaning fee, and $100/mo. gas and electricity utility
4. $1,000 Security/Damage Deposit (refundable if no damage or loss to condo and/or contents) AND $100/mo. Excess Utilities Deposit (EUD) AND $40 application fee (non-refundable) are the only extras.
3. If gas and electric utilities total less than $100/mo., the difference will be refunded to you, along with the $100/mo. Excess Utilities Deposit. The amount over $100/mo. in gas and electric utilities will be deducted from the $100/mo. EUD. The balance of the EUD not applied will be refunded to you. You are responsible for the first $100/mo of gas and electric utilities. For example, the total gas and electric for the month is $150. $100 is included in the rent, so that the excess $50/mo not covered by rent is deducted from the $100 EUD. $50 of the EUD would be refunded. You can control a portion of the cost for your vacation stay!
4. There is no smoking in the condo unit. An additional $1,000 damage fee will be charged for smoking damage. Sorry, no pets allowed.
5. This quote is for illustration purposes only. A formal lease must be signed, copy of which will be submitted to the Condo Owners Association.
6. There are NO ELEVATORS in any of the buildings at the Grand Venezia and Grand Bellagio.
Utilities up to $100/mo. and Final Cleaning fee are included.
50% rental deposit due upon reservation.
50% balance due 4 weeks before commencement of rental lease.
$1,000 security/damage deposit due at start of rental period and refundable, if there is no damage, within 4 weeks after end of rental period.
Rules for CANCELLATION/CHANGE:
For Rental Terms Less than 4 months:
At least 180 days before rental -- $250 change fee. Remaining balance can be applied against future rental within 360 days of change date.
At least 100 days before rental -- $400 change fee. Remaining balance can be applied against future rental within 360 days of change date.
At least 60 days before rental -- $500 change fee. Remaining balance can be applied against future rental within 360 days of change date. Alternatively, cancellation fee is 50% of deposit, with the balance to be refunded.
Less than 60 days before rental -- $600 change fee. Remaining balance can be applied against future rental within 360 days of change date. Alternatively, cancellation fee is 90% of deposit, with the 10% balance to be refunded.
For Rental Terms More than 3 months, please inquire.
Centrally located - 20 min to beaches, to downtown St. Petersburg and to Tampa.
16 minutes(8 miles) from Florida Auto Exchange Stadium (Toronto Blue Jays spring training home) and 6 minutes(2.6 miles) from Bright House Field (Phillies spring training home) by car.
Clearwater Mall with Costco, Super Target, Lowes, Petsmart is 1.7 miles north on US 19 and Gulf To Bay Blvd.
Bus 19 stops at US19 and Bellaire intersection.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.