WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
The villa is located in a very good and quiet neighborhood in northwest Cape Coral with direct lake views.
By the southern alignment of the pool area from morning to evening is in the sun (of course you will also find a shady spot).
We have the house consciously modern and minimalist decor because you should feel so right with us. Our large and small guests appreciate how loving we got the house decorated, maintain it and make it your perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday.
Description of Villa Starfish Lake in Cape Coral, Florida
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms can accommodate up to 6 people
The Villa Starfish Lake lies on a 1200 sqm large and beautifully landscaped grounds in Cape Coral and offers the following:
- 190 sqm air-conditioned SURFACE,
- 100 sqm TERRACE AREA, gas grill,
- 7.3 x 3.6 m electrically heated POOL with safety fence
- LIVING ROOM with 50 'flat screen TV, DVD player, radio, Playstation 2,
- US and German Live TV programs + streaming channels
- Telephone, Copmuter, printer, wireless high-speed (75MB / s) internet use
- DINING AREA for 6 persons
- Spacious open KITCHEN with dining counter
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2 bicycles, fishing, air hockey, foosball, electronic darts & Power Stepper,
Supermarkets as well as typical as well Internationle restaurants are within a few minutes.
The area around Fort Myers and its outlets, malls and countless shopping venues as well as the exclusive town Naples with its historic town center, a Airboat Ride in the Everglades, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Cape Canaveral, Orlando and the Disney Parks and the Florida Keys are a guarantee for an eventful holiday.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $16 per nRefundable damage deposit $561ight, per additional guest
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.