WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
A place so picturesque....The Weather Channel's 'Freaks of Nature' The Human Eclipse was filmed here. Blue Sky Ranch was the backdrop for the 2nd half of the show. This beauty has even been host to an Oscar winning director, best selling authors, celebrities and top of their game athletes/sports stars who use it to recharge and be inspired in their creative and training process.
Imagine arriving to a private mountain vacation home estate thru a long and winding quarter mile driveway ending at a large log cabin lodge atop a mountain that overlooks The Great Rocky Mountain Chain.....no peek-a-boo views here! Full ON mountain range views from almost every window of the home and a thriving, diverse natural forest to explore. Space and privacy you just cannot get ANYWHERE else. Enjoy the most AMAZING sunsets from your private enclave on top of the world with not a neighbor in site.
It IS one of the very FEW properties in the state you need NOT leave the property to enjoy your vacation! Great spot for extended family, corporate retreats, intimate weddings or reunions as Blue Sky Mountain Ranch is within an hour of Denver International Airport. Having an event? See the bottom of this description.
It's honestly the quickest way to unplug and enjoy nature and no crowds! Enjoy it, 57 miles from Denver International Airport!
120 acres of pure mountain bliss & wilderness with on site check-in and caretaker to point out areas of interest. Take advantage of miles of hiking & biking immediately outside the door with a seasonal stream bed, hills, valleys, large rock outcrops, a diverse forest and flowery meadows. It will take you a week to explore this property. And if you stay longer, the Ranch adjoins national forest on it's entire Northern border, so you can enjoy even more exploring!
Blue Sky Ranch is so exclusive & private, you will feel like you are the only humans on the planet and in one of the most serene and nature inspired settings most never see, totally lacking in any sense of development nearby. On the other hand, you are in very close proximity to all the things one expects to do in Colorado.
On property there's:
Miles of hiking & challenging biking
Roasting marshmallows by campfire
ATVing or 4 wheeling (seasonally)
Archery/Target Range/Skeet Shooting
Full Sized Volleyball Court (seasonally from Memorial Day end of May through October)
Viewing Wildlife & Birdwatching
Some activities above are at additional fees.
ABOUT THE HOME: The master bedroom boasts a whole wing of the home which spans TWO levels, a 2 person hot tub with flat screen TV, king sized wine barrel stave bed with top of the line Tempurpedic mattress, walk-in closet, in suite master bath, and a giant wall of windows allowing you to wake up to the most incredible mountain views.
Aside from a gorgeous master, there are 5 other cozy guest rooms.
Guest Room 2- Upstairs Southwest Suite, Queen
Guest Room 3- Downstairs Bear's Den, Queen
Guest Room 4- Downstairs Fisherman's Abode, Queen
Guest Room 5- Bunk Room Loft, 2 twins & 1 King
Guest Room 6- The Gold Mine alcove, 2 twin beds
Finally, we have a Pak n Play that can be set up in any one of the rooms for infants/toddlers. We also have a high chair.
The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, butcher block counter tops matching the theme of a lodge in the wilderness and it's fully equipped with top of the line flat ware, place settings, pots, pans, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, double sinks, and all the implements to cook a gourmet meal. An additional walk-in pantry houses anything else you may need including BBQ implements, outdoor dishware, spices, cookbooks, etc.
The dining area inside has service for 6 but can squeeze 8. The dining deck outside with BBQ featuring the GREEN EGG, has service for 6 but can squeeze 8. The picnic table on the flagstone patio easily seats 12.
An accommodating study includes a phone, free local and long distance calling. International calls however will be billed to the credit card you have on file with us. Wifi is also available throughout the home. Just bring the laptop or iPad!
The bottom floor features a wet bar with mini fridge, theater with 65 inch Flat screen LED Smart TV with HDMI patch, remote controlled automatic black out shades, dvd library, cd library, Wii Gaming console with games, and surround sound. Entertainment system plays music all over the house including outside on our entertainment decks.
Outside and to the right of the master bedroom wing, there is a 6 seat hot tub with redwood sundeck featuring comfortable chaise lounges, benches, garden seating, a hammock and a natural stone fire pit.
5 star rustic luxury, private and secluded Log Cabin Estate on 120 acre forested mountain ranch. GLAMPING on Steroids! Rocky Mountains Views, Creek, Natural Forest, Gambling, White water rafting, hunting, hiking, rock climbing, fly fishing, mountain biking, down hill or cross country skiing and target practice, close to airport. Pet friendly. Great for small corporate retreats, weddings, reunions and family get togethers.
Additional On-Property Amenities include:
(please make us aware of your interest in any these activities PRIOR to your arrival at the ranch, some activities require additional fees and advance notice)
ATV guided tours
Archery (equipment included)
Skeet Shooting or Plinking/Target Shooting at our Gun Range
Wine & Cheese Sunset Hike
Tai Chi or Wing Chun introductory lesson
Food Shopping & Stocking service prior to check-in.
EVENTS: Guests wishing to hold events, weddings, reunions, corporate retreats, or parties of any kind, etc., please clarify event 'type' and total 'number' of guests when inquiring. Any additional guests visiting the ranch over and above registered overnight guests is considered an event which requires a separate agreement in addition to your vacation rental agreement. Max guest count for Blue Sky Ranch outdoor events is 70 including overnight guests. We define an event is any guest stay that invites more day guests to property than our 14 guest max. The package rate for an event is $7800 and includes the following:
4 nights/5 days for up to 14 overnight guests, (2) pre-planning visits/appointments, the ceremony site and/or event site, up to (2) port-a-johns, (1) large rental dumpster that will be brought to the site for event rubbish, parking assistance and a few hours of logistical assistance by property manager(s) on the day of the event. If you book a "holiday" weekend, there is an additional $1000 up-charge. The month of July is not open for weddings. Tours of property require a $150 visit/appointment fee which will be credited back to you once you confirm your booking with both rental agreements & deposit. The interior of the home may not be used for events, only outside spaces. Day guests attending your event will not be permitted inside the home for any reason. For weddings or events, we have a ceremony or event site. If you'd like to review our event venue agreement in addition to the vacation rental agreement, please contact us. Please see our blueskymountainranch website for pictures and videos of events and to get all other necessary information regarding events.
Fishing (within a mile)
Horseback Riding (5 miles)
Ride the carousel or visit a mining museum in the nearby historic town of Nederland (7 miles)
Alpine Skiing at Eldora Mountain Resort (11 miles)
Gambling at the nearby 38 casinos of Black Hawk (18 miles)
White Water Rafting (seasonally 30 miles)
Kayaking/Tubing (seasonally 22 miles)
Tour a real Gold Mine in Idaho Springs or stroll Pearl Street in Boulder both within 20 to 30 miles away!
1) No one is permitted on property who is not on the guest register of your contract.Should we determine there’s a breach in this regard, your whole party will be evicted.
2) Speed limit on driveway & Emory road: 15mph. Close entry gate as you leave/enter the property. Limit to vehicles parked on property is a max of: up to 5 cars/vehicles
3) Glass not permitted near hot tub deck/firepit. Always place hot tub cover back on and “strap it down”after each use. Cover will break off in windy conditions and allow dirt/pollen particles to enter. Children under 16 not permitted in “Indoor” Hot Tub. Mind yourself and others in your party prior to entering tubs “Wash off”. If either tub is cloudy upon departure, there are additional cleaning fees depending on extent of dirt/lotion/urine/beer etc.
4) Smoking is prohibited on the ranch both inside/outside. Smoking is ONLY permitted in a specific designated smoking area outside to RIGHT of theater sliders. If any butts are found anywhere on property, a $150 fine will be debited to your card. Wildfires and littering is of serious concern to the mountain community.
5) Campfires permitted in provided fire pit by sun deck only. NOfires permitted when windy conditions exist or during county fire bans. NOfires permitted after 11pm. Do NOT leave a fire unattended for any reason! Extinguish your fire immediately after use with the water hose provided.
6) Keep all gates & doors closed & fastened, or they will break during windy conditions and/or let wildlife in.
7) Clean entire BBQ area/grate after use. $75 fee debited to your card if this item is not left in clean condition.
8) Flush toilet paper ONLYdown toilets. No baby wipes/feminine paper or anything else! Septic is extremely fragile. Repairs to system if you clog it, will be your responsibility.
9) Garage, Shed & Squirrel’s Nest reserved for the Property Manager/Owners use. Kindly respect privacy.
10) Do Not Trespass- Do not cross over ANY gates/fences or visibly marked areas. Neighbors will have you sited.
11) Do not change anything physically on the main amp in the A/V closet behind the big screen TV.
12) Place Garbage in large GREEN trash receptacle outside mudroom. 1 for recyclables/1 for trash. As cans fill, bring bags (not containers) to garage –immediately call/text 239 209 0548 so we can take it for you. Remember Bears! Recycling receptacle is for bottles, cans, plastic & soft cardboard (ex. 12pk boxes) all in same container.
13)Do not use “white” towels outdoors, to remove make up, or to clean spills. Rag towels provided in mudroom.
14). Garbage disposal is for scrapsthat you don’t catch and throw in garbage. Do NOT use disposal to macerate peelings/huge amounts of food. $150 repair fee to unclog this appliance.
15) DO NOT leave umbrella open during windy conditions or when not sitting underneath it.
16) Required Check Out policy: Check 10am Turn off everything in home. Consolidate all trash & bring to garage door. Bring USED towels, sheets & pillowcases to mudroom. Leave home in same condition as found. Your Out-clean fee includes only the following items: laundry, replacing linens & amenities, re-making beds, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning/disinfecting/sanitizing kitchen, bathrooms, standard hot tub cleaning/adding chems, dusting/polishing, clean out of fire pit, removal of food items you leave behind & raking of sand/pea gravel. Out-clean fee DOES NOT cover: moving furniture/dishes/small appliances back to where they belong, cleaning of dirty dishes/pots/pans/messes or articles left about the home, leaving the BBQ or Hot Tubs in visibly dirty condition, dishes left in sink/dishwasher, spills on floor/furniture/tables, food stuck to counters/tables, or trash strewn about the home & yard. Items mentioned will be deemed excessive cleaning in which your deposit/credit card will be debited additional fees depending on extent of mess. Finally, please text or email as you are departing the home. Late check out may be available at an additional $150 charge (extends to 2pm), but we must have 24 hours notice as we have to reschedule the cleaning staff.
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.