Enjoy this beautifully appointed rustic cabin on the river. Listen to the water while relaxing on the deck or cozy up to the crackling fire with a good book.
Next to the main cabin is Li'l Gem, a guest cabin that houses the 2nd bedroom for added privacy.
About The Area
On the doorstep of the Rocky Mountain National Park, our cabins/vacation homes are located in one of the most beautiful areas of Colorado boasting stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and a wide choice of activities to suit everyone's personality and lifestyle.
Estes Park is a peaceful mountain town, nestled in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. There you will find restaurants, galleries, shops and many other activities to make your vacation memorable.
It offers two main entrances into the National Park. Another entrance at Wild Basin is 15 miles from Estes Park along the scenic Peak to Peak Hwy.
In the winter, the Park offers snowshoeing, cross country and backcountry skiing, ice climbing, to name just a few of the activities. In the summer it is a hiker’s paradise with 360 miles of trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, lakes and stunning mountain scenes. You can also fly fish, mountain climb or simply drive the Park’s roads and view spectacular scenery. Longs Peak, the highest peak in the area, attracts visitors all year round and is easily accessible.
Located just 45 miles from Estes Park along the Peak to Peak Hwy, is the Indian Peaks Wilderness area on 76,486 acres with 110 miles of trails and over 50 lakes. We think you'll agree that this is an amazing and unforgettable place to vacation!
No smoking of any kind anywhere on the property is permitted; if violated the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.
- Your pet must be kenneled should you leave the pet alone in the cabin.
- We assume your pet is house trained.
- Clean up after your pet outside.
- We ask that your pet not be allowed on the furniture or beds.
- Pet Fee: $10 per night, per pet.
- Secluded location with a serene walking path along the river
- Master bedroom with queen sized bed
- Second bedroom with twin beds (Li'l Gem Guest House)
- 1 bath with shower
- Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace (wood provided)
- Brand new double fold out sofa
- Twin fold-out overstuffed chair and ottoman
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Washer/Dryer (new)
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- 12' x 24' sleeping porch
- Large deck overlooking the river
- Gas grill
- Sorry, no pets
- No smoking of any kind. Entire damage deposit will be forfeited if abused.