German for "cozy corner" this wonderful cabin sits right on the Middle St. Vrain River where you can fish from the deck. A cozy place with all the mountain cabin amenities. The homeowner says, "walking into this cabin makes my heart glad." Be sure to bring your binoculars as there is plenty of opportunity for bird watching. You'll want to make this your yearly family vacation retreat.
About The Area
On the doorstep of the Rocky Mountain National Park, our cabins/vacation homes are located in one of the most beautiful areas of Colorado boasting stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and a wide choice of activities to suit everyone's personality and lifestyle.
Estes Park is a peaceful mountain town, nestled in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. There you will find restaurants, galleries, shops and many other activities to make your vacation memorable.
It offers two main entrances into the National Park. Another entrance at Wild Basin is 15 miles from Estes Park along the scenic Peak to Peak Hwy.
In the winter, the Park offers snowshoeing, cross country and backcountry skiing, ice climbing, to name just a few of the activities. In the summer it is a hiker’s paradise with 360 miles of trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, lakes and stunning mountain scenes. You can also fly fish, mountain climb or simply drive the Park’s roads and view spectacular scenery. Longs Peak, the highest peak in the area, attracts visitors all year round and is easily accessible.
Located just 45 miles from Estes Park along the Peak to Peak Hwy, is the Indian Peaks Wilderness area on 76,486 acres with 110 miles of trails and over 50 lakes. We think you'll agree that this is an amazing and unforgettable place to vacation!
No smoking of any kind anywhere on property is permitted; if violated, the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.
- Your pet must be kenneled should you leave the pet alone in the cabin.
- We assume your pet is house trained.
- Clean up after your pet outside.
- We ask that your pet not be allowed on the furniture or beds.
- Pet Fee: $10 per night, per pet.
- Sleeps 4 people comfortably - maximum 6
- Fully furnished - all linen provided
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedrooms are on the upper level
- Queen bed in master bedroom
- 2nd bedroom with double bed and set of bunk beds
- Bathroom with tub/shower
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Dining area with table that seats 6 comfortably
- Wrap around deck with picnic table and charcoal grill
- Phone included (local calls)
- Satellite TV/DVD/VCR in den
- WiFi at the cabin