WE USE TRIPZ BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER BETTER PRICING WITHOUT SERVICE FEES. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS AND TO BOOK.
It is hard to describe the feeling of waking up to this fabulous view and grandeur from your balcony, bedroom & dining windows. This recently remodeled 1bd/1ba condo home is a corner unit with a large extra side window which provides spacious lighting and openness - no tunnel-vision hotel feeling here.
The breathtaking Alpine views of the Rocky Mountains and its Aspen trees provide incredible peace and tranquility, especially after a long day of skiing, hiking or biking. You are just 1 mile north of the Purgatory/Durango Mountain Ski Resort but miles away from all of its noise and congestion. A free shuttle takes you there and backs (no driving/parking hassles). After a fun day full of activities, you will just want to relax on your balcony taking in the stunning views or in one of our 3 spas. A glass of wine and the fragrance of your favorite meal is the perfect way to end the day.
***Our Fabulous Amenities***
• Spacious, newly remodeled unit that sleeps 4
• King-size bed with memory-foam mattress
• Queen size sofa/sleeper with brand new memory foam mattress
• Full size bathroom with oversize jacuzzi tub
• Full kitchen with all plates, glasses, utensils and cooking pots & pans; ice maker, oven,
• Microwave, 2 coffee makers (including a Keurig with complementary coffee paks), toaster, dishwasher
• 2 flat screen TV’s with DVD player (and we also provide some great movies and classic board games)
• Corner fireplace with all the free wood you can use
• Bluetooth/CD/FM stereo player
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Free High-speed internet, WiFi, Cable TV and land-line phone
• Locked ski closet
• Complete sets of towels & linens
• Covered parking for 2 vehicles
• Welcoming bottle of wine (for watching the sunset on the mountains from your balcony)
***Cascade Village Amenities***
• Huge heated indoor pool
• 1 indoor spa and 2 outdoor hot tubs
• Men’s & women’s saunas and dressing rooms
• Exercise room & equipment
• Tennis Court
• Gas BBQ’s
• Ski Shuttle – Free!
• Ski Shop on premises (skis, shoe shoes and equipment)
• Snowmobiling, sleigh rides & dog sledding
• Incredible hiking trials!
• World-class mountain biking
• River rafting
• Stream, waterfalls and lakes
• Horseback riding
• And did we mention Incredible views and sightseeing; deafening quiet and tranquility
• Purgatory/Durango Mountain ski area
• Alpine Slide
• River rafting
• Many unique local restaurants and breweries
• Town of Durango – Wonderful historic western town full of lore, shopping, restaurants and cultural events
• Town of Silverton – the preserved but active western mining town which features various mine tours, shops & eateries
• Durango-Silverton Railroad – world famous steam engine railroad line offering fantastic views
• Mesa Verde National Park - go back to the time of our nation's first inhabitants and their incredible dwellings built into the sides of cliffs.
• Fort Lewis College and its Performing Arts Center
• Music in the Mountains – an exceptional world famous summer music festival
• Art Galleries
• Trimble Hot Springs
• Baker’s Bridge – above the natural river gorge where much of the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was filmed.
• Jeep/ATV/snowmobile/bicycle rentals
• Bar D Chuckwagon and musical review
• Outstanding melodrama productions (where you are encouraged to boo the villains)
State Sales Tax #30068158
Get the best rates on Tripz.com, thanks to the Tripz Guarantee of never charging booking or serivices fees to travelers.
|Dates||Week Night||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
| Standard Rate
2 Nights Min Stay
| 05/24/2019 - 10/07/2019
3 nights Min Stay
|$ 149||$ 149||N/A||N/A|
* Tripz.com recommends never sending unsecure funds to an owner such as Western Union or cash.