Our Cabin is a 3db 3.5 bath house, 3 level house. 2 Master bedrooms with en suite bathroom each and a third bedroom with 2 bunk beds and it´s own bathroom.
Spacious kitchen with granite island and all the appliances needed.
Big deck with grill and dinning table to enjoy spectacular views.
Basement has a bar, game table and big screen proyector with blue ray and dvd player, also has dish service.
Two car garage.
CHECK IN 3:00 pm CHECK OUT 10:00 am
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: Guest has paid an exit cleaning fee. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. At check out time please leave all linens and towels used on laundry room.
8. Trash Disposal: Upon Check Out please leave all trash bags properly closed and inside the garage.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be responsible for the cost of repair.
No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.