Escape to this spectacular, secluded mountain home. Relax in the large hot tub, enjoy the breathtaking views from the gazebo or wrap around deck or simply enjoy the comforts of this well-appointed retreat.
About The Area
On the doorstep of the Rocky Mountain National Park, our cabins/vacation homes are located in one of the most beautiful areas of Colorado boasting stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and a wide choice of activities to suit everyone's personality and lifestyle.
Estes Park is a peaceful mountain town, nestled in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. There you will find restaurants, galleries, shops and many other activities to make your vacation memorable.
It offers two main entrances into the National Park. Another entrance at Wild Basin is 15 miles from Estes Park along the scenic Peak to Peak Hwy.
In the winter, the Park offers snowshoeing, cross country and backcountry skiing, ice climbing, to name just a few of the activities. In the summer it is a hiker’s paradise with 360 miles of trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, lakes and stunning mountain scenes. You can also fly fish, mountain climb or simply drive the Park’s roads and view spectacular scenery. Longs Peak, the highest peak in the area, attracts visitors all year round and is easily accessible.
Located just 45 miles from Estes Park along the Peak to Peak Hwy, is the Indian Peaks Wilderness area on 76,486 acres with 110 miles of trails and over 50 lakes. We think you'll agree that this is an amazing and unforgettable place to vacation!
No smoking of any kind anywhere on the property is permitted; if violated the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.
- Your pet must be kenneled should you leave the pet alone in the cabin.
- We assume your pet is house trained.
- Clean up after your pet outside.
- We ask that your pet not be allowed on the furniture or beds.
- Pet Fee: $10 per night, per pet.
- Secluded, spacious Mountain home with breathtaking views of Twin Sisters and borders Rocky Mountain National Park
- Sleeps 10-12
- Master bedroom suite with king sized bed, jetted tub and separate shower (main level)
- Second bedroom with queen-size bed (upper level)
- Third bedroom with queen-size bed (upper level)
- Fourth bedroom with set of bunk beds - 1 queen, 1 full (lower level)
- 3 Baths with tub/showers
- Great room/dining room area with gas log fireplace
- Loft with queen sized fold-out futon/sofa and large screenTV
- Large fully equiped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and bar
- Game room with ping pong table (lower level)
- Phone with free long distance
- Satellite TV/DVD
- Wrap around deck overlooking mountain ranges
- Gas grill
- 6 person hot tub
- Sorry, no pets
- No smoking of any kind is permitted; if violated, the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.