"Over the river and through the woods" you will find Granny's Place, a secluded, cozy vacation home on 2.4 private, wooded acres. Rocky Mountain National Park is close by for all your hiking and fishing adventures.
About The Area
On the doorstep of the Rocky Mountain National Park, our cabins/vacation homes are located in one of the most beautiful areas of Colorado boasting stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and a wide choice of activities to suit everyone's personality and lifestyle.
Estes Park is a peaceful mountain town, nestled in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. There you will find restaurants, galleries, shops and many other activities to make your vacation memorable.
It offers two main entrances into the National Park. Another entrance at Wild Basin is 15 miles from Estes Park along the scenic Peak to Peak Hwy.
In the winter, the Park offers snowshoeing, cross country and backcountry skiing, ice climbing, to name just a few of the activities. In the summer it is a hiker’s paradise with 360 miles of trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, lakes and stunning mountain scenes. You can also fly fish, mountain climb or simply drive the Park’s roads and view spectacular scenery. Longs Peak, the highest peak in the area, attracts visitors all year round and is easily accessible.
Located just 45 miles from Estes Park along the Peak to Peak Hwy, is the Indian Peaks Wilderness area on 76,486 acres with 110 miles of trails and over 50 lakes. We think you'll agree that this is an amazing and unforgettable place to vacation!
No smoking of any kind anywhere on property is permitted; if violated, the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.
- Your pet must be kenneled should you leave the pet alone in the cabin.
- We assume your pet is house trained.
- Clean up after your pet outside.
- We ask that your pet not be allowed on the furniture or beds.
- Pet Fee: $10 per night, per pet.
- Sleeps 6
- Cozy cabin on 2.4 heavily wooded acres
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Second bedroom with two twin beds
- One bath with tub/shower on main level
- Cozy living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Dining area with large windows with seating for six
- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- Phone for local calls (phone card needed for long distance calls)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Attic Fan
- Game room in lower level with wood burning fireplace (wood provided), TV/DVD (some movies provided) and new queen fold out sofa
- Half bath on lower level
- Large deck with gas grill, picnic table and lounge chairs
- Located about 5 miles from the Wild Basin entrance to RMNP
- Sorry, no pets
- No smoking of any kind is permitted; if violated, the entire damage deposit will be forfeited.